Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Harbour at Ryde, Isle of Wight

Ryde in the county of Isle of Wight

Bluebell Woods

Hythe a Seaside Town in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hello All.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Brian Scotney
Brian Scotney
quotePosted at 12:39 on 25th July 2010

I found the site when looking for pictures to use on my blog. Sarah Dawson's Scotney Castle was just what I was looking for.

As I am writing a series on ghosts in castle, pubs and inns and a lot of other locations. The site is ideal for me.

I will be adding pictures of several places over the next few weeks and possibly some articles as well.

I'm looking forward to 'meeting' you all on the site.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 12:46 on 25th July 2010

Hi Brian, a very warm welcome to the POE (Pictures of England) family.  I do hope you will join in the Forums as well and look forward to seeing your photos.

There are some beautiful pictures of Scotney Castle (is it coincidence that your surname is the same?) and many other castles on POE.  Under tours on the left of the screen you will find a Casle tour to enjoy and a new Thread on the Forums to add your favourite castle picture.  There is also a Tour of Pubs & Inns and many pictures have descriptions of pubs with ghosts as well, which I am sure you will enjoy! lol

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:15 on 25th July 2010
Hi Brian and welcome to POE from Anna and Ron.
Shaun Wilson
Shaun Wilson
quotePosted at 18:32 on 25th July 2010
Laughing
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:31 on 25th July 2010
Whats that supposed to mean Shaun?
Brian Scotney
Brian Scotney
quotePosted at 08:36 on 26th July 2010

Hi cathyml, thanks for your welcome.

It's a coincidence that my surname is 'connected' with the castle. I'll look up the Pubs & Inns Tour.

I believe you were looking for pictures of polar bears at one time - but I cannot find the thread now. I have 6 pictures that we used to use on training coursesas part of a slide show. These were sent to us by a delegate from Greenland as part of a Christmas card. I do not have contact details for him anymore. 

Let me know if you can use them bearing in mind I have no copywrite. It appears I should'nt/can't  put them on this site.

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 12:22 on 26th July 2010

Hi Brian, don't forget to also check out the Castle's tour almost mentions all the goulies and ghosties, lol.

I am looking for a pic of a polar bear for one of the threads on the forum, so it needs to be a pic taken in England and on the site here.  Many thanks for thinking of it.

jc
jc
quotePosted at 21:04 on 27th July 2010

Everyone have a good day! Employment is hard in USA, job rate is down! I have certificates from college in clerical, making the honor roll! According to the newspaper the jobs will be picking up 2011! I hope everyone the best!

JuJu!

Urmimala Singh
Urmimala Singh
quotePosted at 06:17 on 30th July 2010
Hello Brian.A very warm welcome to POE.
 Please login to post to this thread...