Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Peace Lilies

Cardiff in the county of Glamorgan

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Dovercourt - Supernatural Activity and history

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Mark English
Mark English
quotePosted at 16:58 on 2nd January 2011
Hi. My name is Mark and I am new to this website. I have joined in the strong hope of assisting my investigation and advancing my knowledge of the history of Dovercourt, specifically what buildings / areas have been demolished / built upon during the past 100 years or so. I am particularly interested in the old Transit Camp area of Dovercourt, due to possible supernatural activity occuring in 3 properties laying in a direct straight line and within a couple of miles of each other, being not far from and parallel to Main Road. If any one has experienced unexplained phenomena in the Dovercourt area, or can assist me in understanding the history of the area in a way that may help to explain the reasons for this ongoing phenomena I would be very grateful to hear from you. Thank you. Mark
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:42 on 2nd January 2011
Hi Mark, welcome to POE from Anna and Ron. Can't help you personally but I would bet there are POE members who will comment regarding your request for help. Either way, good luck and enjoy this great website and forum.
cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 20:56 on 2nd January 2011
Hi Mark, a warm welcome to POE.  Good luck with your "ghost" hunting.
 Please login to post to this thread...