Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

New Forest Pony, Lyndhurst

Lyndhurst in the county of Hampshire

The rolling hills of Devon!

Galmpton in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Alan Marron
Alan Marron
quotePosted at 16:50 on 21st October 2008
Lyn it really doesn't matter what you post on the Forums, because most of us (especially me) are too mad to notice.  I had a dog that wasn;t as barking as I am! LOL!  Do join in: it's rarely if ever serious, and never for long.  We need a refined young lady of dependable character to keep us all in line.  (At least that's what the job description will say it I ever stop hitting the wrong keys)!  Poor Sue H has tried, and could really use some back-up!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Emma Utting
Emma Utting
quotePosted at 17:05 on 21st October 2008
On 21st October 2008 16:10, Lyn Brant wrote:
Hi Emma, now you are making me sound me sound like a right gad about, it's twice a week I'm allowed out with my camera haha not 4 times, blimy that would kill Chris having to go our 4 times a week, he moans enough at 2 Laughing

hahaha think i was over exaggerating a bit, hey you havent mentioned our friday ritual....Lyn BTongue out

quote | editPosted at 17:13 on 21st October 2008
Oh Yes, when you, my son and your mad dog invade on my peace and tidy house, I love it, wouldn't change it for the world, Laughing 

quote | editPosted at 17:15 on 21st October 2008
On 21st October 2008 16:50, Alan Marron wrote:
Lyn it really doesn't matter what you post on the Forums, because most of us (especially me) are too mad to notice.  I had a dog that wasn;t as barking as I am! LOL!  Do join in: it's rarely if ever serious, and never for long.  We need a refined young lady of dependable character to keep us all in line.  (At least that's what the job description will say it I ever stop hitting the wrong keys)!  Poor Sue H has tried, and could really use some back-up!

Thank you Alan, I should fit in really well as I tend to be a bit mad myself. Just for you Alan I will try to join in. Laughing
Emma Utting
Emma Utting
quotePosted at 17:15 on 21st October 2008
Thats great, we wouldnt either!!!! I couldnt live without my roast and shane would waste away without a proper cooked meal from his mum hahaha...

quote | editPosted at 17:18 on 21st October 2008
I know, the poor lad doesn't eat all week, that's why I have to feed him up and you, well, that's what I think but deep down I know it isn't true.Laughing
Emma Utting
Emma Utting
quotePosted at 17:47 on 21st October 2008
hahahaha, partly true!!!!  I do tryTongue out
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 18:24 on 21st October 2008

Lyn B, I've been reading the last few pages with interest.

At one point you mention how you don't join in becasue you feel like you have nothing to say or add (I really should go back and quote you properly). Well I post all the time and I'd say 99% of what I post is of no interest to anyone but myself, but it keeps me happy in my own little world.

But that's me and you should post when and how you want, we will read and enjoy, just as we enjoy your pictures.

You are a part of our POE family, and if you were to go missing for a few days the hue and cry would be sent abroad, you would be missed. 

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 18:31 on 21st October 2008
Sue..I'm always interested in what you have to say!! Laughing
Anna Kuznetsova
Anna Kuznetsova
quotePosted at 18:42 on 21st October 2008
Hi! My name is Anna, i'm 17. I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I'm a student. I really like travelling, but unfortunately i don't have such opportunity now because i'm studying. I wish i could visit England one day,but all i can do now is enjoy photos and dream! ;)