Norwich

a Historic City in the county of Norfolk

Hemsby beach, Norfolk

Hemsby

in the county of Norfolk

RHYL Fronts

Rhyl

in the county of Denbighshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:55 on 26th September 2015
Ok there Ron and the restSmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:01 on 27th September 2015

Yeah, all okay this end thank you James.

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are...

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 08:46 on 27th September 2015

Hi there, been really busy since yesterday....parade...our troop put out street barrers and then piucke dthem up again afterwards....went to an movie with the grandson...very cute...Transylvania Hotel #2 movies, we watched the first one they made couple of years ago....everyone walked out no matter what age in an jovial and happy mood.  I made an kale/white bean soup two days ago and just finished and Polso...Mexican Christmas Soup with hominy in it and urkey susage...kind of different..callled for loose pack has brown potatoes. Black beans. Since my daughter in-law gave me an jar of her canned cinnamon applesauce, I made her an slow cooker full of this Mexican Soup and some homemade dinner rolls to go with it.  We should see the "Red blood supermoon" starting about 8 pm tomarrow and they say it's going to look really big out there. Lakeview, Oregon just had an small quake...4.7, but they lower it I think. I think everyone is feeling an bit antsey as to what may happen if anything.  Everyone was looking for an encouraging word from the Pope, but not everyone is sure his trip here carries all good wishes with it. I think we must be getting into this Holloween thing...feeling kind of spooky. Beaturiful day today...wind came in and

leaves were flying off the trees in every direction....we spent some time this morning to lay the nicer carpet in my new craft room. It's an bigger one then what we had in there, and I bought an radio CD player for the room today also.

We got the power cords and the light bulbs for the pole lamp...maybe work on that oen tomarrow...grandson was in an bike marathon today...and so it goes, Iguess everyone starts headed back home to thier regular schedule tomarrow. I am wondering why my nieghbors house isn't lit up to the hilt...they aren't there from what I understand. But always they have used automatic turn on lights..oh well th epolice live across the street form them. Some mother in the housing project about an coupel miles away was getting her house foreclosed and she had an special needs son...age 17...they also said she was getting rather Paranoid...and had more then once call to the police saying that she felt there was someone snooping around her house....well, she took hergun out and managed to kill her 17 year son instead.  Things in town here are getting an bit "dicey" as they say. People acting out to much these days...and of course the last thing they need is an gun. Well, three of us have our house lights on tonight, so I think we are safe. Ours goes all over and out about half way into the street.Policeman has his outside light on also. I'm tired tonight...cooking laying carpet, parade doings and things in general...think I'll call it an night. Have an good evening everyone...I'll report in tomarrow on the "Blood red" moon lunar Eclipse and hope nothing is to radical going on. It's just dust that makes it look red anyway. Talk later on....

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:14 on 27th September 2015
Good Morning to all who are looking in--enjoy the daySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 14:22 on 28th September 2015

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are.

Time you started posting here in the forum to keep us company.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:50 on 28th September 2015
Yes must agreeSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:01 on 28th September 2015

Yes, I agree also.....Good morning....we all stood out in the street last night and watched an very faint red blood moon...but afterward...., big bright and white....6 quakes since yesterday in the 5 ish range, but no damage for the most part.

I'm busy cleaning again today...and I have my grandson here with stomach problems, the church here handing out pamphlets...and an host of things going on to say it mildly. They laid massive chemtrials this morning...huge ones width wise. It's kept the wind down an bit, but it's still out there.  So what is everyone else doing?.....hum...I'm listening.

I'll let you think a bit on it and get back to you shortly...have an good day! 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:17 on 29th September 2015

That blood moon gets about Shirley doesn't it?

It was over Oxfordshire yesterday! lol

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:23 on 29th September 2015
Good Morning on this fine sunny day--enjoySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:19 on 30th September 2015

I did James....scout night so gotta run for now..talk later on....maybe all your people here are being transfered to the prostution sight that managed to blink on me the last time I was here and having problems posting. Not the hackers I thought was behind it from what I was told by the computer guy...reminds of the Martinez boys said....Sex always sells when nothing else will...unquote. Mexico is in to an high deal of it along with the drug dealing. But now....now our politicans are jpining them and not being bashful about staying the the background at all.  They want disclosure for more business maybe?....hum.  Our cougar down by Canby, Oregon killed 11 sheep...hardly no blood....so the cougars were not hungry...maybe animal sacrific?They made it up about it being "cougars"....to explain the killings so they could file for insurance  payoff on them?....Blood Moon couple nights ago you know. It's not like an animal to kiill that many without eating an few of them.