Carisbrooke

in the county of Isle of Wight

Bluebell Woods, Capernwray, Lancs

Capernwray

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of Humberston

Humberston

in the county of Lincolnshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:44 on 25th May 2016
Sorry for the jibber jabber posting...computer will go in here shortly to be looked at...when I have the time. I've lost an lot to stuff on i tthis last week...not to mention the messed up sounding postings from the spelling going on. I honestly feel I'm under attack these days from something...or someone. Doiesn't make me happy at all.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:56 on 25th May 2016

I get the same feeling Shirley but hey, hang on in there dear friend.

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are...

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 19:57 on 25th May 2016
Good Evening  to all who are aroundSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:38 on 26th May 2016

WEll, I took over soem tings for my son's birthday and then told him they were so he culd take me on an family outting camping somewhere with them for my birthday. An steel campire tripod with hanging center grill...and three burner propane gas table top propane cook stove, him and weather proof wind jacket, and rainproof ponch, and cooking pot fo ron top the tripod, an new flashlight that came out with an small locator light to see it with if you drop in in the dark,

batteries for it, and 9 cyclindaers of propane in an small tub you could wash dished in...if you don' tuse paper plates, and some pot holders for lifting up hot pots and pans..two hand towels, and that about does fo rhti year...plus the food for dinner...BBQ pulled pork, chickin tenders, mini corn on the cobs, two poxes of garlic toaster bread, green beans, and bag of asorted chips, taffy and red vines and cookies for the kids. Sorry for the mispells, afraid to corect them for losing the entire posting...besides I'm no t doing the mmispellings.

I told my doctor goodbye today also. On to someone else later on I guess.  GESh...you know what comes up i fI try to fix these spelling th eword "undo"....and I lose the whole posting....at any rate...I go for now..terrific bad dream and leg pain last night ...did no tget to sleep until about 3 am or after. I;m going for now..hopefully whomever willl leave me alone.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:46 on 26th May 2016

I've heard that a certain Doctor 'Who' is able to fix most things Shirley. He can be found at the 'Blue Tardis', but I'm not sure of the zip code! lol

As for the spelling mistakes I'm convinced it's the way your PC is set up, but don't ask for the fix because I don't have an answer.

Hope you find a doctor to help you soon.

Hi to all POEsters...

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 06:52 on 27th May 2016

Hi to all POEsters, hope all is well?

Here in the UK we have another bank holiday, yet another opportunity to take some photographs so where will you go, what will you do? Either way enjoy it, send the pictures to POE and then write about it here in the forum

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 09:07 on 27th May 2016

Good Morning --all is well here Ron how about you ??.i wont be doing anything different just because its a bank holiday--i will be going down town as usual and having a pint with my mates.Smile

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 20:49 on 27th May 2016

WEll, Ron, this morning the cable company showed up...apparently to fix the distraction they were picking up last week, when I lost all my stuff from Microsoft.....but the last two nights, I've hardly had any sleep I've been in such eg pain...what was almost gone started all over again....and Randy took off with Joyce early this morning..probably to the beach as they took thier trailer with them. I keep asking what to do for electro-magnetic pulsing, or low radiation....and onl thing I've heard of is "miso soup"....so that's what I had for lunch today. Here is what I am reading below this posting right now.......html...head xmlns=www..w3.org/1999/mhml">..</head>...body...class=mceContentBody" dir=Itr"

spellcheck=false....some of these words are in different colors also. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 21:02 on 27th May 2016

I am told when there's one letter in my text missing..is when someone is picking up my postings....but below the

stuff just mentione above si this.....Submit.addEventListener (click function)

if (Submitbutton.value=search our website) {//coustomize this text string to whatever you want.

What all this means I haven't the slightest notion, other then it is script on th ebottom one third of my posting that I

accessed by trying ot go back an spell an word that wasn't spelled correctly. Who is comes from I don' t know either. Do you?..its some kind fo programing I think.

With that I go for now as things ar ejumping all over the screen that is nothing I'm doing on my end. Talk later on! 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 21:19 on 27th May 2016

I decided to come  back in to tell you my car clock was again set about 3 hours ahead of time this morning also.

also that for several days when I have been coming into POE....there's no green graphic work behind the left side

of the forum..just the words of where your want to go with only an light green plain screen behind them..or at tleast until after I'm logged in. Therre always seems to be an little void in order for anyone to mess up my texting also.

So I go for now...and hope to see the computer guy by next week.