'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 21:20 on 19th June 2016

I lost my post again, thsi comes about if I mispell something and up pops an window to "undo"...when I'm trying to back space to correct the spelling. Poof...I lose everything which isn't to keen if I've been posting an good bit.....I was telling you about the research work I've been doin gon the Teutonic Knights in Germany...and that I was hoping to locate GEorge PLanegents assoication with them and the Cluny Monestary he was helping all across Europe. I'd like to know his connections in Burgany, France also. Closest I've located so far seems to be one Eleanor Aquitaine.  Her ancestor named William founded the order in 910 AD. I'm thinking an Queen to England at one time if my memeory serves me correctly.

Father's Day today here...did you have an good one...if not run down to the local pub and have an good time! 

Talk to you all tomarrow.  Grouse hunting not included either....I did watch an rather interesting history show on Medieval living and crafts long lost. You see...they di dnot have square bars of soap for the laundry cleaning...they had round ones with grit to them,,,they would rub it down the clothes leaving an wet soapy exterior on the clothes..,.,then took an wood paddle and beat the heck out of them, then immersed them in hot water and then an rinse.  Square bars were used for other household cleaning/medical herbs and witht perfume an oils and in molds for the ladies and they were danity bars.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 09:14 on 20th June 2016
Good Morning on this rainy mondaySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:57 on 20th June 2016

Hi to all POEsters...

Raining this way too James but who cares it's beautiful England!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 20:18 on 21st June 2016

Hi...well lokks like I can't post into earthboppin.net because someone is attacking our web site manager...and I talked to him yesterday....and can' tanswer JOhn L's recent post to me until it stopps with this petty crap going on.....

Here is what he had to tell me today....he left an link for me...."At the 56 mark, Leuren Monet tells about how hidden underground antenna systems are cemented underground for directed EMF control. At about the 1 hour mark..the harrp facilites (south of freeway from UC Davis to Sacremento are connected to the harrp systems in Oregon...(then it goes on to tell how during WWII they implanted them all over the South China Sea/Phillipine area... and S. E Asia. 

He was saying he remembered how when we went to the coast, when I get past "Sheridan" getting there how I ran out of all my aches and pains...and I thought perhaps it was because of the prison in the area...we literally had two cops in different cars trun around at and near line to each other and head back into town....as if what every they were passing..... wasn't needed in survellience..or else prison security picked it up for them.

Ok...next George Lawson (Plantagent)...killed in an vat of wine....whom were his asociatates with the Cluney monestary in FRance?....besides the founder William Aquatine in 940 AD ancestory to be Eleanor Aquataine.Listed as an late Queen in England.  The Teutonic Kingts of Germany...later given to be callled the Kinghts  of St John and ahead of hospitalls...only other connection was the Beaufort family in France.But anyway...in 1308 they were like other templars...being ousted by the Pope. So they left for Cyprus to later end up in Rhodes...both islands. I was particularly interested in Cyprus..because my memory reminded me I had ran intpone of the Apsotles in that area in early day also..or some connected to Apostle Paul. Not much history on it as it's an small island with an long unknown history apparetntly....but I foudn this..the Greek name of th ehenna plant from there is callled Lawsonia Alba...so next I go into looking it up in alchemy useages. See if George was using it for his wine or to help make Gold for the templars.

Next...went to the ear docotor yesterday....they checked out each side on word recongnition, picking up sound and in conditions of wind of all things...and static...tones....and cleaned out my ears...first thing I noticed was my left ear I have never heard in fo rsome time, came in crystal clear on my hearin device....but...not when its shut off...so I am back to needing an hearing aide I guess...they told me my memeory was pretty sharp..not trouble wiht my brain...but they said I seem to have some nerve damage...and for that there's nothing they can do but guess as to if surgery could ever correct it or not...bu tthey doubt it. So now its an hearing aide, bu the says they are getting better every year as to being unnoticable and better hearing abilty..  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 20:21 on 21st June 2016
I had to do that because someone is trying th e delet my post today...and may already have in earthboppin...but I was ready to go anyway...so they don' thave to give me an "undo" actions. Other then that, I just stained the chair I got for Judy's house warming gift...so better go an get it checked out...as second grankid goes to the dnetist her soon also...will talk later on.Have an good day!
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:06 on 22nd June 2016

Still having problems eh Shirley, hope things soon work out for you. That said, I still think it's the way your PC is set up, with the anti-virus not doing it's job maybe?

Hi to all POEsters

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 10:42 on 22nd June 2016
Good Morning  to all
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 18:46 on 22nd June 2016
Maybe...I could stand to have an second opinion. I found out some rather interesting research work on George Plantagent...I'm assembling it right now and will post it...trying to cut down the wordage and leave links for anyone more interested in researchin gthis over there in England. Right now it's LUNCH!...Burger time...will return later on tonight if possible. Have an good day.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:49 on 22nd June 2016

I lost my first post...as some ass doesn't want the truth told....so here goes again....you would think they would take time to at least read what it is I have to say. In George Plangent's time....King John would find out that basically

England was broke...his parents moved back to France....his brother King Richard went on Crusade looking for riches.....and George went to Burgany  France to try to save the Cluney Abbey's world wide in the wine business.George's in-law's by his daughter was the Pole family....they were all either killed or sent to the Tower...as Cardinal Pole revoked King Henry's III divorce from Catherine of Aragon....and in many ways she was more in the way of Eurpoean "Royal" lines then were the Tudors at that time.  But this is one of the reason's why King Henry VIII went through with the dissoultion of the churches....England could no long support them finacially. The Cluney Abbeys only authority was the Pope...no Goverment could touch them either. When in doubt marry rich has always been an symbol of Aristocratic wealth. Kinf Henry  VIII tried his best in doing just that. He failed more from his health though then his divorces. Whiel the Templar knight's were being ousted for thier wealth....the Teutonic order of the German house of ST. Mary in Jersusalem was founded in 910 AD...by an William Aquataine...mentioned in an earlier post someone was trying to wipe out....it was formed to aide Christains in the Holy land and to establish hospitals. The third crusade saw Richard the Lion-hearted in it and the first time in the seige of Acre that the kind of Jersusalem was compelled to personally see the defence of the Holy Land. ..and that occured until 1191 AD. In 1257 AD...the Lord of Sidon...donated an frotress callled the "Cave of Tryon" ...it was later attacked 1263 and they were ran out of and lost all their assets...after 1291...they went to the island of Cryrus on the run to form headquarters there....the to Rhodes as the Templars by then were being set on fire by way fo the Pope. In 1404.....one Grand master's name in the Tuetonic Knights of Germany was Ulrich Von Jiingigen...I beleive the Jinkins family later of North Carolina. So I go to Cyprus to see what I can find...I find teh Henna plant there by the name of Lawsonia Alba...John Lawson of England went to NOrth America also to do herb knowledge....as they became the world's secondary export business world wide Naturehomepahy.com  I find tells an rather long list of the properties of this plant. So I can see why the Lawson's being herbalist would be interested...but esp. the Rev. George Lawson...and George Plantagent...ancetors to each other.  "Crystal links"on henna gives some history on it...it was used as early known in the 7th millienium in Catal Huyrek as an instrument to their fertilty Goddess. All th eearliest records of themiddle east have some mention of Henna in them...one of th ethings is it cools the skin of an hot desert...and so much much more..feet also and every fungal disease and bacteria infection and even more yet....so when the people went to their rabbis for health reason...henna was probe included. It started out as an decoration ...using henna  ink like tatoos for prayers..so needles never had to pierce the skin. It has it's own symbols in artwork also. It eventually worked it's way into drums...as part of an prayer and into the marraige ceremony as partly an document of two families paying wedding expenses but also the religious aspect of prayers and good will in marrying. It was teh special occasion of in the Ugartic ledgend of Baal and Anath marriage inscrinbed on tablets dating back to 2100 Bc...it's mentioned with the "Queen of Sheba" also. In some cultures it was the sing of an young girl coming into maturity. two links for you that I found interesting was http://henneaheaven.co.uk/section 38901.html...andan "Blog" by Sienna ....early Islamic Period Blog.

Henna is mentioned in the bible in the Song of Songs, with the Passover...when mixed it makes an green colored kind fo ink, but can be mixed with other colors...the rabbis noted that (kofer) is the root word for attonment.  Henna became at once an symbol for celelbration, protection and forgiveness.  it was applied as an red color to widows, and young women possibly into the early stages of an nuns life/instruction...to say...don' t touch me....I am holy. See the link Henny by Sienna Blog Eshkoll-Hakofer. These links contain an wealth of information. I tried to see if it had an alchemy useage amoung the Templar Knights and other then it cures all sorts of stuff...don' thtink it produced Gold as of yet...but it must of been spiritually and medicall an sort of Gold of it's own. For the Lawon's in being herbabists's it was probably invaluable...and to the docotring of it's day...also invaluable. It made it's way around the world...even to the the Native American's here in the USA in the "red road" to peace, prayers on their drums and one of thier four colors. It's really quite worth looking into it. Red is an spiritual color.  It si by nature green, but you can find formula's to make the red also. Wait until you see the art work also..India probably tops them all in the artwork. I have no idea if George didn't iinclude an bit of it in his wine...would certainly make sense back in his day....with it's religious aspect.   

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:57 on 22nd June 2016
Someone was messing up my post as you see it..... centers around the word of King as kind...and King Henry VIII by name also...sound s like an sell job to me in ways...but I hope you can make out this information. I see they left out the letter of "S" in Lawson also....hum. Nasty dude...controlling and I was told the anti-christ possible by an Shaman...that he has special intrest in controlling what I say for his own enhancement.