Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Laxey Station, Isle of Wight

Laxey in the county of Isle of Man

Kersey, very old Church of Holy Virgin

Kersey in the county of Suffolk

Wells, Somerset

Wells in the county of Somerset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

I'd rather be....

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Shirley K. Lawson
Shirley K. Lawson
quotePosted at 03:11 on 11th February 2010

Cathy E., I've always had kitty cats, as well as dogs around me,  I should of known I was in for trouble with this foot of mine, as my dog laid there "licking" it the other night as it was beginning to swell. For a "dog" she makes an good "mother/nurse" to us all some times. If I'm not feeling good, I can count on her laying her head on me nightly  beside me and the cat down at my feet. Our dog is an "cancer" survior as of recently...she needs an little pink collar to wear.  

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 06:28 on 11th February 2010

Awwww Shirley! What sweet animals you have. Or should I say children? That is what my cats are like to me. I think the more you pay mind to them and the more love you give them you get it back trifold.

I am so happy to hear your dog is a survivor.

When I go to visit my brother and my mom, my brother's dog is so happy to see me, wagging his tail and can't get to me fast enough. I cannot go there without loving him and spoiling him. He is such a sweet dog and just desires to be loved. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...