Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Dawn in Secker Wood

Wakefield in the county of West Yorkshire

Bridge Avenue, Otley, West Yorkshire

Otley in the county of West Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 14:49 on 20th August 2008
It is hard for me to  keep up with the time difference. LOL Tongue out
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 14:50 on 20th August 2008
Thanks Lyn. Nice to meet you. I do enjoy this site very much. Somehow though I feel out of place.
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 15:32 on 20th August 2008
You feel out of place Catherine? You mean you are not one of us nut's? Now come over here and sit by me and tell me what your problem is. I will try to help you. If it is because you are not mad yet, just talk with me for a while and you will soon be as mad as the rest of us. He he he.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:48 on 20th August 2008
On 20th August 2008 14:50, Catherine England Schleunes wrote:
Thanks Lyn. Nice to meet you. I do enjoy this site very much. Somehow though I feel out of place.
How can you possibly feel out of place Catherine? But a warning, you need to watch that Peter, he has a way of charming the birds out of the trees. Maybe his rat faced, umm I mean his cute little face in the avatar is making you go ga, ga, but before long he will turn into the grumpy, ugly old ratbag, no I mean umm cute little kid that will be sat on YOUR lap....then you're in trouble!

quote | editPosted at 19:04 on 20th August 2008

I do think Catherine that when ever we join anything new it feels a bit strange for a while and that can make you feel a bit out of place, I’m not the most confident person in the world and chatting on forums doesn’t come easily to me, this is the first forum I have ever spoken in, although I do often chat on line on things like msn and face book but that’s one to one and I’m fine with that.

Since I joined POE I have just taken my time getting to know the site, looking at the great photo’s and replying to anyone that sends me a message either on here or to my e mail, every one is so friendly, just give it time and I’m sure you will soon feel like you fit in.

What is the time difference between you and us Catherine? a good friend of mine lives in Grand Rapids and is 5 hours behind us, but I know it varies depending where you live.

quote | editPosted at 19:09 on 20th August 2008
By the way Catherine, it looks like you have a lovely family.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:33 on 20th August 2008
Well said Lyn B
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 19:48 on 20th August 2008
Yes, I agree, Lyn B.  Very well said.  Catherine, I have been reading your postings and you are delightful!  Don't feel out of place.  As for the time difference, that's a bit of a challenge, but somehow we make it work.  I'm not on here very often when everyone else is.  I'm 3 hours behind you and 8 hours behind England.  I'm working at home today and taking a lunch break, so I thought I'd sneak a peak.  But most of the time I ramble around in here by myself when everyone over there's still in bed.
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 20:08 on 20th August 2008
Oh! it was you that woke me up rambling round the house last night Ruth. Now dont do it again, just cos I told you I sleep in the nude and sleep walk. He he he.
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 20:21 on 20th August 2008
Ha, ha, Peter, I love you!!! Kiss It wasn't me last night, it must have been somebody else.  Sometimes Wolf wanders around here at night, too, even from waaayyy in the future.  I was around the night BEFORE last.  And I think you had your jammies on then.  he he he.