Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Village sign

Burwash in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 15:18 on 22nd August 2008

Hi Peter, good to see you back to your contemporary self and not the cherub, because angel, you aint!!"

I am not worse than you.No one is worse than you!!!" 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 15:29 on 22nd August 2008
On 22nd August 2008 14:16, Ray Stear wrote:

I don't beleive that for a second! Oh, by the way, I am one of the sane and serious members around here!  Just thought you would like to know that!

Ray. 

I beg to differ! LOL!

Welcome back Ray!Wink

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 16:12 on 22nd August 2008

I don't beleive that for a second! 

I guess I'll have to have my daughter take a picture. I just have to warn you, it ain't gonna be pretty! LOL I have hypothyroidism, sleep apnea and depression. All of which make you gain weight. I also have that fair English skin. The combo makes me look like the moon. LOLLaughing

They say a full moon makes people mad. This group is already mad enough! he he he he Right Peter?

Mick Ascroft
Mick Ascroft
quotePosted at 16:27 on 22nd August 2008

welcome, i have only just joined this site myself and i can honestly say the people are fantastic, its really nice to see loads of posts from our neighbours across the pond in the good old usa.

This has to be the best site i've been on for a long time and i cant wait to get out with the camera and post the pics on here.

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 16:44 on 22nd August 2008
On 22nd August 2008 15:29, Diana Sinclair wrote:

I don't beleive that for a second! Oh, by the way, I am one of the sane and serious members around here! Just thought you would like to know that!

Ray.

I beg to differ! LOL!

Welcome back Ray!Wink

Oh Diana,

How could you say such things?? It is nice to be back, but I am confused, people switch their allegiance here so quickly! I did say something serious once, it was 'Oh Dear' when I dropped a £2.00 coin down a drain hole.  Frown

Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 16:46 on 22nd August 2008
On 22nd August 2008 16:12, Catherine England Schleunes wrote:

I don't beleive that for a second!

I guess I'll have to have my daughter take a picture. I just have to warn you, it ain't gonna be pretty! LOL I have hypothyroidism, sleep apnea and depression. All of which make you gain weight. I also have that fair English skin. The combo makes me look like the moon. LOLLaughing

They say a full moon makes people mad. This group is already mad enough! he he he he Right Peter?

Catherine, you have the most important qualities of all. A great sense of humour; and the ability to laugh at yourself. You are OK in my book!

Ray. 

Krissy
Krissy
quotePosted at 16:47 on 22nd August 2008
I'm glad you are back Ray! Laughing

quote | editPosted at 16:48 on 22nd August 2008
Hi Mick and welcome to you also, I only joined this site a couple of weeks ago and have to agree with you it is the best site by far. I am looking forward to seeing your pic's so get clicking. Smile
Ray Stear
Ray Stear
quotePosted at 16:52 on 22nd August 2008
Thank you Krissy, it is nice to be back too. I have missed you all!
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 17:29 on 22nd August 2008
On 22nd August 2008 16:44, Ray Stear wrote:
On 22nd August 2008 15:29, Diana Sinclair wrote:

I don't beleive that for a second! Oh, by the way, I am one of the sane and serious members around here! Just thought you would like to know that!

Ray.

I beg to differ! LOL!

Welcome back Ray!Wink

Oh Diana,

How could you say such things?? It is nice to be back, but I am confused, people switch their allegiance here so quickly! I did say something serious once, it was 'Oh Dear' when I dropped a £2.00 coin down a drain hole.  Frown

LOL!  I said a LOT worse than that when I gave someone a $5.00 and then realized that a $20.00 had been stuck to the back of it (they were new bills)! Laughing