Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Hi

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 21:28 on 22nd August 2008
Ray, there is one worse than me. "RON". Did you see he is a moderator now? He is worse than ever.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 22:22 on 22nd August 2008

Catherine, you have the most important qualities of all. A great sense of humour; and the ability to laugh at yourself. You are OK in my book!

Thanks Ray. You are so kind. I really look forward to getting to know you more. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:27 on 23rd August 2008
On 22nd August 2008 15:18, Ray Stear wrote:

Hi Peter, good to see you back to your contemporary self and not the cherub, because angel, you aint!!"

I am not worse than you.No one is worse than you!!!" 

Ha, ha, there you go Peter I rest my case!! Yippppeee I have got friends in here, I knew it, I just knew it, yes, yes, yes!!!

quote | editPosted at 14:20 on 26th August 2008

Thank's so much Ruth, Poe, Wolf, Andy and Peter for all your latest comments on my pic's.

Peter, I never saw the monster in the flames until I read your comment, then I saw it straight away, funny what we don't see until it's pointed out to us.

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 14:48 on 26th August 2008
So true Lyn B. I took photos years ago, and all of a sudden see things in them that I had not spotted before.

quote | editPosted at 15:06 on 26th August 2008
Thats a real gift Peter, I must start looking closer at pictures, I often see things in the clouds but I think we all do that. To be honest until a few years ago I spent most of my life looking down at the ground, it was only really when I discovered photography that I began to look around me, now I don't miss a thing.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 15:08 on 26th August 2008
Where is Ron? How are you and Anna doing?

quote | editPosted at 16:40 on 13th September 2008

Thank you so much Ruth, POE, Andy, Krissy, Peter, Stephanie, Maria and Emma for all your recent comments, I hope I haven’t missed any body out, if I have sorry and Thank you, all of your comments mean so much to me. I know that since joining poe I have put allot of pic’s up which is why I don’t expect the comments, you must all get so fed up of looking at my pictures let alone commenting on them but since I have joined I have been sorting through all my photo disc’s collected over the past couple of years, this is a job that has needed doing for so long but I kept putting off, anyway, my favourite shots I put up here thinking that I would rather see them on here than stuck on a disc in my cupboards., only a couple of disc’s left to sort now . Thanks’ everyone not only for the comments but for the messages and making me feel so welcome over the past month.

Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 16:43 on 13th September 2008
I love your pic Lyn. look forward to more.
Emma Utting
Emma Utting
quotePosted at 17:05 on 13th September 2008

Hello Lyn thats ok, we all (your family) have been telling you how brilliant your pictures are for AGES haha

and thank you for mine too xx