'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "54"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:33 on 9th May 2014

Not the dreaded Pharaoh Ants then Shirley so that's good!

Hi to all POEsters...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:23 on 9th May 2014
Afternoon everyone, just taking 5 minutes away from the decorating, well actually we're still shifting books Smile
Sue H
Sue H
Posted at 15:10 on 9th May 2014

I am finally getting back to normal after my liver surgery.  

My surgical Oncologist decided against the liver resection but instead blasted the tumour with microwaves by doing a Liver Ablation; a much less invasive surgery with a much easier recovery time. 

My tumour was 2.2 cm. Much larger than what showed up on my PET Scan.

I was reading my medical records, and my Surgical Oncologist put 'The patient is EXTREMELY healthy' (I captitalized). I thought that was wild, considering I am a Stage IV Cancer patient. It just goes to show that you can still be healthy in spite of having a terminal disease.

Keeping ourselve as healthy as possible doesn't always sheild us from disease, but it definitely helps us fight the battle.  As you well know, there are many things that can go wrong with our bodies, that we have no control over, so I pray that we can all take as much care of ourselves as we can. 

Just saying   

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:03 on 9th May 2014

I have to second what John says Sue, you are an inspiration to us all. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery Smile

Ruth & David

Hi John, decorating going fine, apart from we have a six month old kitten who thinks that all the furnature piled up under dust sheets is a big adventure playground, he's going nuts Smile 

As for the books, well that room was just history books, I have rooms with all sorts of other sorts. Don't know how I've ended up with so many Undecided 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 17:29 on 9th May 2014
Well done Sue...hang on in there mate!
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 17:49 on 9th May 2014

Good Afternoon --just got back at 4-30pm hope all are okSmile

A special hello to Sue and lets hope all goes well --good luck Sue.Smile

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 18:10 on 9th May 2014

THinking of you Sue,

thanks Vince about my PB, after taking three pills each Morn ,it seems   to be coming down a bit now, so just hope it continues,

Like you Ruth we have lots of book shelves in our spare room mainly all my Dartmoor Books.

Hope you wrist ithe Mend John, 

Very Windy here today, 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:27 on 9th May 2014

Hi James, nice to see you back with us, hope you had a lovely time, the week has really flown by Smile

Pat, good news that the BP is coming down, let's hope it keeps on in that direction. Most of my books are about Ancient Rome, a bit of an obsession of mine Smile

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:34 on 9th May 2014

We did have a good time--very hot--avery nice place but will not be returning not enough to see --people very nice i think we spent over £40 on bus fares to surrounding areas.

Thanks John for keeping your eye on the Yorkshire Lass.Smile

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:39 on 9th May 2014

Well I know not to visit now James, we like lots to see. We tend to hire a car for 3 days if we're going somewhere for a week. Well I say that but we chickened out in Italy on every visit, they are lovely people but get them behind a wheel of a car and they turn into maniacs.

John has done such a fine job of keeping an eye on me that he's been in the wars himself  Frown

Edited by: rustyruth at:9th May 2014 19:40