Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

ad
ad
ad
ad
A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Tell me a joke.... Please???

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Bob T
Bob T
quotePosted at 19:59 on 20th January 2009

What's the difference between vegetables and boogers?

You can't get your kids to eat their vegetables.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Bob T
Bob T
quotePosted at 20:00 on 20th January 2009

What's the difference between a vitamin and a hormone?

You can't make a vitamin.

Edited by: Bob T at:20th January 2009 20:01
Gives Up! '
Gives Up! '
quotePosted at 20:00 on 20th January 2009
....**is having a senior moment***

Edited by: Barb at:20th January 2009 20:01
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 21:49 on 20th January 2009
One day a florist goes for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you, I am doing a community service". The florist is happy and leaves the shop. 
The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A butcher goes for a haircut the next day and he also goes to pay the barber and the barber reples: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing a community service". The butcher is happy and leaves the shop. 
The next morning the barber goes to open his shop and there is a thank you card and a package of steaks waiting at his door. 
The next day a Fireman goes for a haircut and goes to pay the barber. The barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you, I am doing a community service". 
The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds at the door? 

Can you guess? 

Come on, think like a Fireman.... 

....two dozen other Firemen waiting for free haircuts! 

Bob T
Bob T
quotePosted at 18:16 on 21st January 2009

Edited to add: Brits can substitute M&S for Wal-Mart...Laughing 

BANNED FROM WAL-MART...  

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will.

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - she loved to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. Samuel,  

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Samuel are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, “Code 3 in housewares. Get on it right away.”

4. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

5. August 14: Moved a “CAUTION - WET FLOOR” sign to a carpeted area.

6. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

7. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

8. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

9. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

10. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the “Mission Impossible” theme.

11. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his “Madonna look” by using different sizes of funnels.

12. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through yelled, “PICK ME! PICK ME!”

13. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed, “OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!”

And last, but not least...

14.  October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, “Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!”

Sincerely,

Wal-Mart

Edited by: Bob T at:31st January 2009 22:06
Declan Hargreaves-hulmes
Declan Hargreaves-hulmes
quotePosted at 16:04 on 31st January 2009

there was a fight in the chippy last night two fish got batterd

what do u call two robbers

nickers

Bob T
Bob T
quotePosted at 22:05 on 31st January 2009
Uh...that would be a PAIR of nickers...Wink
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 16:59 on 2nd February 2009
A man owned a small hill farm in the West of Ireland.   
The Department of Employment claimed he was not paying proper wages to his staff and sent a representative out to interview him.

'I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,' demanded the rep.
'Well,' replied the farmer, 'there's my farm hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him £200 a week plus free room and board. The cook/housekeeper has been here for 18 months, and I pay her £150 per week plus free room and board.
Then there's the half-wit. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about £10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of whiskey every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.'
'That's the guy I want to talk to...the half-wit,' says the agent.

'That would be me then' replied the farmer.
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5