West Kirby

in the county of Merseyside

Annual snow day in Exeter

Exeter

a Historic City in the county of Devon

A picture of Swarkestone

Swarkestone

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 14:44 on 11th September 2013
Many thanks Ron
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:26 on 12th September 2013
Has anybody read Neils article that I referred to, any comment?
Colleen Warne
Colleen Warne
quotePosted at 17:30 on 12th September 2013
I enjoyed Neils article and could totally relate to what he shared the thing for me to say about meditation is it takes dicipline to take the time to meditate and also dont get discouraged if your mind wanders just continue on. I do 20 minutes morning and evening. Also have a special place in the house I go to meditate it is peaceful and has things that are special to me cards from friends, special lavender pillow from my old friend Angela, a book of poems and pictures from my friend Anne and other special things candles etc. Thanks Neil I am thoroughly enjoying this
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 17:41 on 12th September 2013

Hi Colleen

As you say its easy when you get into the routine also builds the white tissue cells in the brain and assists against certain brain disorders.

Pleased you are enjoying this thread and would like to thank all that have viewed and replied. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:56 on 12th September 2013

A lot have viewed it too, haven't they Neil?

Wow, over 3000 views so far!

That tells me that there are a lot of people hurting out there, and possibly in need of an escape, or help to resolve their issues. I really do hope they contact you via your site to procure a happier life, to ease the pain, release the gremlins.

Members, rest assured Neil has stated that any contact between you and him/his meditation and relaxation site remains absolutely confidential, unless YOU care to release such information, so if you feel he might be able to help you...

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 21:30 on 12th September 2013

That is absolutely correct as Ron states

If you login with the https://-------- prefix the site is fully secured on all pages.

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:12th September 2013 21:32
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:53 on 13th September 2013

Well, I read your link you provided us on mediation..very well done Neil. We enclosed our back patio..off the dining room, I call that my summer room and have an futon bed out there that use to belong to my dad at one time...and tons of pillows, many fluffy ones..some for back support....the entire room is surrounded in windows with drop down shades also...and it's quite, though I do have an radio and CD/tape player out there..it's my "escape room". .I'll have to get sissy over here to hear your music tape. My crystals are in this room, they are huge ones and have been cleaned an given the universal code of healing. I like the "Star of David Pattern" the best, It comes from an book that came out of Sedonna, Arizonia many years ago...by two healers working with them. I have several books on crystals and from differ perspectives...but I also have an back pad with magnets sewnin it for really stressful times...and I just sleep on it for the most part overnight. I have already had an crystal "break" with an line on it from some of the stressed of the stresses from the past, particularly one"eclipse" many years with the shadow going over my house. Wehave hills off in the distance from us...and that day I watched the clouds come down and surround those hills in an fog and afterwards to back into the sky again as clouds. In the early mornngs of summerI like to go out and walk in the green grass we have that's full of dew, as it will "ground" you from an excessive dreamin from the night before..set your day right in the early sun rising.. I adore breakfastout n the patio also. My dad said to me one time...for pete's sake Shirley, I think no matter what kind of an agitated screaming mood your in to take you to running water mesermizes you and clams you instantly.Especially if it also deals with nature. We both like being high and scenic territory to look out upon also...or great expnases of meadows and such, with hills in the background...looking at the night stars. I wen to the Warm springs Indian Reservation one time and it  overhangs an small Canyon, with an big stream down below it...you can see if you type in the name...they have an motel that hangs on the cliff there....I got my room and picked up something to eat and had the doors open watching an approaching storm....in the distance was the most awesome ligtening going...and by the time it went over us down the end of the canyon it rained like crazy for an bit....and I looked out and on that end of the canyon was the dark clouds in the setting sun with an rainbow from arch to arch across the canyon...to my west I started seeing the stars coming out in an setting sun sinking in an clear sky of deep turquoise the orange... and the area being wet smelled totally of the wild sage brush in the area. I was rather enjoying it myself...two boys in the room next to me I could hear them talking to their parents about the ligtheing strikes...DAddid you see that one...totally "Awesome" they'd say. I wondered how hubby was doing as he was with the Scout walking an 20 mile hikeon the Lava fields near Bend back then..probably wishing he could havean nice safe, conforatble bed. Tha'ts OK..I sent him in my thoughts the chili burger an cold beer with onion rings I was having then, knowing he'd most likely would enjoy that. Had  my breakfastthe next day in the big dinning room...much more formal and my smoked salmon I like. It has an panoramic view off to the distance in it also.That storm the night before...I heard, will people with remote security devices "please check your cars in the parking lot"...it appprently set off the entire parking lot "buzzing" from the storm..one of the maids came down the hallway and was telling me about  it laughing...she said had they all  had bells they might of made music of some kind. Thought of that tickled my funny bone also.As to crystals...of course if you rub them together, expect an min-light display going on in your hands...but they sure do impart with you that pretty rocks can sometimes "speak" to us all ..I don't generaly do that to my crystals...because I think it "rubs them the wrong way" shall we say...but I've had them at times just picking them up shoot out electrical light rays like mini lightening...from my emergy. I was told to treat them as an "friend" because they call out to you in chosing them to begin with. I've learned that to be true...they are like an silent friend of help to the world and oneself. The universal prayer after cleasning them is more or less that they are not to be used at any time for destructive forces by the user and be in the light of creation and goodness at all times. Then..after that....you can tell them what their purpose is in helping you to obtain and better lifestyle in general,, and to protectiveness and understanding to you personally. There is an lot to know about them, how to tell male from female...pink ..purple clear...crystals...they come in all colors and do specifc things.  The big ones which are quite expensive these days make excellent book holders to set around an room...and good ones to ask to remove environmental pollutants...and if you do that you have to bury them.... and clean them again... and start over from time to time...so they don't get congested either. The "Star of David" pattern is one to clear blockages and strengthen you aura. It reminds me Lenardo Di Vinci drawing of mankind with hands out-stretched, and legs...but in this case your on the ground and use an crystal also above the head...and on your stomach..near your navel area...or between your crotch area...as well as at each hand and each foot stretched out. then you get to relax for  an bit and let them do their work in clearing.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 08:24 on 13th September 2013

What a lovely heartfelt reply Shirley as usual I will read your mail at least twice you may ask why I read mail twice.

The problem is Shirley I suffer from a slight Dyslexia problem as I was unable to read proper till I was 10 and even then with difficulty but the big fellow upstairs compensated me with other talents for this deficiency.

Unfortunately in those days Dyslexia was not recognized to the extent it is today.

Sometimes I wonder just how I would have finished up had I been able to read earlier on in my childhood

Will reply later    

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:38 on 13th September 2013
On 12th September 2013 21:30, Neil Rodgers wrote:

That is absolutely correct as Ron states

If you login with the https://-------- prefix the site is fully secured on all pages.

That's not sufficient information for most Neil so to make things easier for he/she who wishes to contact you, here is the clickable link to your site https://neishameditations.com
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 10:41 on 13th September 2013
Thanks Ron