'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Farnborough Hall 15 June 2011

Farnborough

in the county of Warwickshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:30 on 2nd October 2013

I might do that someday..but I have to get an new e-mail..and whome ever controls me will not let my password work into accessing the mail server...that is why I have not had an emailfor about 3 or 4 years for now....and then Bill Gates's hackers got into the web site...what we know so far, is that when he takes my password...he is communicating with someone else...Migth even besomething connected to the Enviromental Protection Agency telling me that someone it trying to also hack our cable satellite system also in my neighborhood. But over the years have triedto get different computers to get rid of this guy...owrks maybe an week or so....I've tried different email servers...I've had Yahoo...which where all this started..and gmail..and hot mail...I have an friend that makes computer boards...she couldn't loacte themeither...but she left and program that everytime they tried to get into mine if would bounce them out if I'm on line...but not in the mail servers. Everytimes you see the misspelled words in my text, it's because they tell me tha tthis person is picking up my text....they have thought if could of been an program for gathering information for future predictions Neil..like "Half Past Human"...with Cliff High...or the so called "Princeton eggs"...though I think those people have to call in to get them generated. AS for an Hacker...that person started near China when they were building the big dam over there years ago...they didn't like Malinda or "Dove" so they hacker her site to where she stopped talking to me. She's related to both sides of our family also.Talking to her started out an historical project. If you want me to have any access to your work, you will have to list it here and let me seek it out...be sure an leave an telephone number as I do no business work ings..., or buying on the net. If this person is wanting to interrupt my life..I don't like my medical papers on my computer either. I have someone coming in that an generated message keeps saying that if I will push an button, that James White, doesn't haveto put their password in to log on. James White is an brother...but he supposedly doesn't use his computer, as he's never at home. Thereare three other James White's in this area. I find this happening to "Sherri Lawson" also...which is an neice...and now married, but thereare three other people with different addresses at the Goodwill...going by "Sheri Lawson...and only now...two people bythat name and one I don't think is old enough to buy anything...butthat doesn't mean they have not stolen my niece's Identiication for an rewards card...unless the cashiers check the driver's liscense and in some cases even they can be falseified...they stole all our ca rregistrations and at the State level here some time back...they have stolen numerous hospitall records in the past in our area also. So you must know that why some people have things and others don't they probably got it through fraud.Just wait in until people have programs to read th eminds of others....Such as remote viewing. Will will be safe from nothing/no one    and have no personal identiy at all. Any questions...all they have to say is that they "moved"...if the records aren't compatible. They are already using techiniques like this in Russia to despose of anyone they want. They remote view them, focus on them to make them think they are having an heart attack, then they rush them in, they have an special crew there...that kills them...they tell the family they couldn't revive them, it was to late. Murder...pure and simple.They never tried to revive them. Sad fact. How does one protect themselves from this kind? The element of pure lying...think "God" will render them for the truth someday?...like he did his people from the Egyptians to make them slaves.But at any rate...you offer me something...do it from the web site here or connect it to your name here..and leave an telephone numberif it's something you want me to buy possibly...as most book authors do.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 06:16 on 2nd October 2013

Hi Shirley

I have always wondered about your mail re the small errors in the text I will attempt to send you Childhood dreams and what's more it is free.

I had a reply from Mind Valley with a request to send audios of voice only tracks so I will be busy on that this weekend.

Regards for now

Neil  

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 06:20 on 2nd October 2013

Hi Shirley

Just testing the system? 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 13:52 on 2nd October 2013

Going well then Neil?

Who would have thought it would have attracted so many views?

I admit to being very happy about the way it has developed for you via the best website on the net bar none! www.PicturesOfEngland.com a truly great site, but well done mate!

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 14:21 on 2nd October 2013

Hi Ron

There seems no let up in the number of views for the thread by the way Mind Valley in America have been back to me they want just voice overs to mix and match with their music so I will have to prepare the tracks this weekend.

They advertise via Google on this site quite frequently.

The link is

http://www.silvalifesystem.com/lp/silva-method-new?sr=1&cid=[SLS-KY]-Search-UK-Exact-BRAND&aid=[Text-Ad]-Silva-Method&otag=[SLS-KY]#sthash.QaMb16Xt.dpbs

Or             

http://www.mindvalley.com/

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 03:46 on 3rd October 2013

I'm sooooo tired tonight...first morning at the sister in-law's...woke up at 4:14 am, second day 4:04 am, third day, 2:12 am.....glad we are home. I can remember as young parents when we stayed up that late over the holidays playing monopoly and/or card games. My son came first, then "Chris, then "Sarah...in that order. Now they are all adults. But as kids they all use to play together back then.

Yes, Neil keep putting in the links to what your talking about...and Logan put in an link about the University of California and their brain suggestion implants in earthboppin.net..forget which board, I think it was the wows board though. Some people have ridiculed me because they don' t beleive they exist...but I knew an long time ago that an woman up in Canada was using our military because they were using them on her, and rather then let it be widely known, they settled out of court. As I said this was just one reason why many true psychics went "underground" with their real talents...they didn't want to be harassed.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 06:42 on 14th October 2013

During last week we held the 48th meeting of our  Meditation and Healing circle with eight members present.

After greetings and general discussion we meditated to the guided meditation track Childhood Dreams and afterwards one of the Circle members gave a presentation on Chakra Balancing   

If anyone would like to be added to the list of friends that require their name to be included in our circle prayer for healing at the end of the meeting please request by private mail.

Thought for the day

May your day be peaceful and rewarding

From Neil and Trisha  

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:16th October 2013 12:16
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 17:36 on 14th October 2013

Pleasure John

We are a very close group very confidential share our problems and try to assist others.

One of the group member brought in a bag full of small coinage at the last meeting and donated it to the homeless people in Malaga.

We just try to help others less fortunate that is our quest.

Neil and Trisha 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 00:01 on 15th October 2013

My meditational thought for today.

May your troubles be few and may your heart warm with the rising sun.

Neil and Trisha

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:03 on 15th October 2013
This continues to be an interesting thread Neil, well done!