'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Wooden bridge

Symonds Yat

in the county of Herefordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 15:51 on 15th October 2013

Hi Ron

I think we are heading for the 10.000 mark will put some more fuel on the fire towards the end of the week in the meantime if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to discuss.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:53 on 15th October 2013
Yeah, amazing Neil!
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:14 on 15th October 2013

Our meditation thought for the day.

May the light of the dawning day bring peace and tranquility for everyone.

Neil and Trisha

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:16th October 2013 12:16
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 00:00 on 17th October 2013

Our meditation thought for this day

May you dreams guide you into a wonderland of serenity and warmth, resting your heart to enable it to guide you through the coming day.

Neil and Trisha

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:31 on 24th October 2013

Wow over 10,000 views and still going strong!

I reckon it's time for another chapter Neil and Trisha

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 20:10 on 24th October 2013

Its a must now Ron I have been a little bogged down with Masonic items but now freed of one Lodge Chair but then its all for Charity.

Fantastic the viewings next one will be a short Meditation but interesting I hope to everyone. 

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:24th October 2013 22:29
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 22:51 on 24th October 2013

Chakra Meditation

Regular meditation has a deep and profound effect on your whole system. It assists to balance the Chakras and allow them to work in unison with each other, when this is achieved your system feels on top of the world.

Add to this the correct food and water intake, it is then your skin becomes smooth and your hair has that sheen without the need for expensive shampoos, if you smoke try to reduce the amount of cigarettes you would smoke in a day’s time thus releasing valuable lung space to absorb nature’s live giving gift Oxygen

Our Chakras play their roles individually and keep in balance with each other depending on the daily pressures they are subjected to, keeping all of them in the neutral mode helps with all your daily tasks.

Listed below are the colors and functions of each Chakra set out as a Meditation, slightly adjusted as this is the script for a combined music and voiceover production.

This meditation is for the healing of your chakras, sit down so that you are comfortable, play your favorite relaxing music track and visualize the 7 colors of your chakras, as we let heavenly light surround our aura this blends with our chakra colors giving a feeling of warmth and tranquility.

The crown chakra located at the very top of our head is first in line to receive the warming light, keeping this chakra developed and open, allows us to keep in tune with our creative and divine powers, as this chakra gently opens letting the light mix with the color violet it flows slowly into your relaxing body, the stream of pure light moves with a pulsating frequency gently moving into your head and downwards to the third eye chakra.

Visualize the color indigo directly in the center of your forehead, as the light balances this chakra, it assists with concentration, imagination and intuition. When this Chakra is out of balance it can lead to arrogance or give a feeling of knowing more than others.

You may feel that there is reluctance for your Throat Chakra to allow the light to pass due to the narrowing

of the pathway gently swallow and assist the light to join the blue chakra color to continue on its journey and

as you feel your throat chakra start to relax the light surrounds your neck to heal the throat chakra unblocking

what you want to say and express.

Now at the very center of your chakras the Heart chakra color green is midway in this journey, let the heavenly light fill your chest area to balance this important chakra enabling it to inspire people around you, keeping you calm to radiate love and compassion.

Moving on to the Solar Plexus Chakra this chakra is connected to the universal energy of the sun and the caressing light joins the very source of light as they meet with compassion and respect for each other it feels as if the color yellow is exploding in your midst giving a warming effect to radiate energy and love to others when this chakra is balanced negative energies are just a memory.

Orange is the color of the Sacral Chakra this chakra is located in the lower abdomen it is not weakened by the heavenly light as it dances around and plays with your emotions making them strong and resilient keeping this chakra in balance helps with the opening of your emotions, giving you creativity and cooperation with others.

The color red of the Root or Base Chakra located at the very base of the spine, it bonds our bodies to the earth’s element and being of the physical world keeps our bodies in a state of well being, maintaining a feeling of immense stability, let the light spread out round the tops of your legs before filling each leg with this heavenly light reflecting back from mother earth all the pleasures that are freely given.

Mentally scan each Chakra from top to bottom stopping for a few second to view your Chakra colors. We can now go through them together

Crown Violet, Third Eye Indigo, Throat Blue, Heart Green, Solar Plexus Yellow, Sacral Orange, Base Red,

To end this meditation let the light disperse into every cell your body contains. The light has balanced your Chakras and they are now in unison with mother earth and are at one with each other, keep this light within to call on when required.

This is just part of the script for a Chakra healing meditation being prepared for inclusion on the site https://neishameditations.com please let me have your viewpoints.

©

Good preferred!!!!!!

Neil

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:24th October 2013 23:54
Andy Dodds
Andy Dodds
quotePosted at 07:55 on 29th October 2013
have tried meditation before as my dad is an international medium and recommended it to me but as someone mentioned earlier in the thread theres too much going on around to concentrate
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 11:44 on 29th October 2013

Hi Andy

With your Father being an International Medium you should be a natural for meditation you have just to set aside the time and say that is my time and don't let anything disrupt your meditation after that its plain sailing as you might say.

Any other info you need just ask I will do my best to answer your question.

Andy Dodds
Andy Dodds
quotePosted at 20:41 on 29th October 2013
hiya neil it also doesnt help when your minds constantly on the tick