'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Narrow boats on the canal at Hest Bank, Lancashire.

Hest Bank

in the county of Lancashire

Porlock Bus service.

Porlock

a Seaside Town in the county of Somerset

Cromer Pier

Cromer

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 14:31 on 13th September 2013
If it's a POE member they can of course contact you from their Profile and the Contact Member facility
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 17:16 on 13th September 2013

You  know Neil...whenever I think I have problems I read Daniel Brinkley's books...and look what all he's gone through...not hit once by an huge bolt of lightening..he's been hit twice....first time it melted his shoes to the ground. Second time put him in an coma....and an whole lot of other health issues included that I won't talk about now with hugh financial ones in between. Many things he's had to learn all over to do again. Not to mention that he felt "the other side" kept him in their hands and the main reason why he's even still alive...he talks about that also. Like having been in two worlds at once. As the Dali Lama once said...we are born with imperfection of some kind to over come in our lives..It can be physical, mental, or spiritual..but we all have something. With me, it's always been my weight problem. When  I  was an kid..I use to "speed read" naturally...and I spent the greater part of my younger years after school being taught not to do it...not it's taught to college students.But I can remember sitting there in my desk every night after school while I had to read to the teachers and they would follow my eye movements...if they didnt' see my eyes move along the page..I was made to read it all over again, over an over...How silly....how  boring it was. Reminds me of the poor kids that were left handed that they decided had to be right handed...they struggled along with me. Iuse to think schools were crazy back then and still have proven to me that they still are for the most part. All this time, they have NEVER stayed on an budget..not just locally...but nation wide for the most part. I call it under the table racketeering for big bucks.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 17:43 on 13th September 2013

Hi Shirley

The place where you live sounds so peaceful and awash with tranquil views of distant hills and valleys, this coupled with the mystique of the areas historical past must give you a great grounding medium for meditation, and especially for crystal healing with all those forces of nature around you it sounds great.

Would it be to much trouble to send me a photograph as the picture for the content  I have in my minds eye would make a superb meditation full of tranquility and restfulness.

I have just asked my dowsing crystal for guidance as to would this be  good content for a meditation and back came the resounding answer yes fantastic.

I used the heavy crystal it circled around 3 to 4 inches diameter

Speak again soon

Neil     

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 19:57 on 13th September 2013

Hi Shirley

The big fellow upstairs was not ready to take Daniel Brinkley to be hit twice by a Lightening strike is hundreds of millions to one for the same thing to occur twice and to survive both, well I would say that is virtually incalculable.

The nearest I have been to that is a mild shock when using a fixed wired telephone landline during a thunder storm.

But as you say everyone has something to cope with in life some people just shrug it off whilst others are seriously effected, life is a lottery in many respects because there is always someone that is worse off than yourself.   

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:14th September 2013 08:39
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 08:51 on 14th September 2013

Just found a very interesting link P.O.E. members in the Mail online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1228375/Meditation-cut-risk-heart-attacks-47--new-study-shows.html

Worth a view as our hearts take the ever increasing strain of everyday life

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:14th September 2013 09:03
Colleen Warne
Colleen Warne
quotePosted at 16:20 on 14th September 2013
Thanks for the link Neil like I said I have been doing Trancedental Meditation for over thirty years.
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 20:55 on 14th September 2013
What is the difference between meditating and dozing, just interested
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:38 on 15th September 2013

Mediation... Peggy.....your fully awake..your mind is cleared and your reach an unparaelled feeling of relaxation. Dozing is more like sleeping...your mind can still wander on what your hearing and the thoughts running through your head also. Does that help you any?

Daniel felt his lightening experiences was to get him into an inner plane to help the astral forces...they wanted form him to teach him and have him build and open up healing centers of pure crystal. He said at one time he was very hell bent on doing this work. That was until he got the second strike..which had him in an coma and the sheer fianacés of this made him file bankruptcy. He is now working with Veteran's in the war that need help with his powers of sight and understanding into the other side...to calm down their tramas they experienced in war time.... along with physical disabilities.

Most all meditation will help heart patients because it calms them down and they breathe better...henceforth no "short breath" breathing  When they breathe slower and calmer they are not producing "adrenaline".... that further excites the heart muscels.You don' t have to be excerising to make adrenaline...as its made by about anybody dealing with "ermergency" situations...and many of those simply come from daily life tramas. As an mother...who hasn' t had an kid walk in and let the snake loose, or the kids crying from an bully pushing them around, or an note from the teacher, or hungry kids, kids that are mad, kids that won't do their homework...etc and the list goes on an on. By the end of the day...all this constant excitement takes its toll on an person...as badly as the CEO running an corporation...in troubled times. The kids of today are not the kids of yesterday..if your not their parent they have no qualms to tell you so even if it's your sofa they are jumping up and down on with muddy feet. Now see, with me I would say something like...well your right, and this is NOT your house...sit down or leave and go jump on Your furniture with dirty feet... in your house. but I might add, I've never known your parents to put us with this kind of behavior either. so you best to prepare yourself to get grounded into your room or spanked......That would open their eyes up full wide..and they knew it was the truth also. Parents do these kinds of little things...like explain to Shaun that Steven was not an hot dog, so why did he bite him and make him cry....if he had not bit him,,,Steven might of not hit him out of self defense, that it hurts to be bit. You see, these were kids thathad working parent and when it came to listening to anyone it wasn't until after 6 pm.as that's when their parents walked through the door If you get it straightened out when they are little you don't have to deal with it when they are bigger, or at least by then they have learned to be crafty enough to fool you into to thinking they don't do such things..

If Ron still has the pictures I sent to him...ask him  to show you an picture of "Governemnt Island near Boughten Beach...it is un-assesible by anything other then an boat...so few people are on it most the time, only then in summer camping....they still tried to burn it down this summer. If you plug in the name Crown point....Trillum Lake..which has an boardwalk around it..and the Oregon beach...you will see plenty of serene places. We like our road trips also.  Going around Mt Hood is one great big loop...and much of Oregon is scenic until they build more houses and ruin it all in mile to mile strip housing. I asked my cousin in Nebraska one time if he's like to see Mt. Hood..he said "NO" we go to Colorado all the time in the winter for skiing. I asked him if that was why everyone was an Trucker by profession in Nebraska...so they could leave it.....he just laughed. Back there scenery is field after field of crops...thank God for computers?..... I guess I should say ATV's are their thing also.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 10:21 on 15th September 2013

There is defiantly a link with blood pressure and meditating Colleen when I have mine checked by the doctor he always says I do not understand why you have the blood pressure of a 35 year old person when you are over twice that age. 

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 10:43 on 15th September 2013
Well Neil I wish my doc would say that to me but I cannot meditate I have tried but my mind is like a factory so much going on,  I have tried to listen to your tapes but I just start thinking about bother things