Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Okehampton Castle in Devon

Okehampton

in the county of Devon

The Golden Key Pub

Snape

a Seaside Town in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 11:17 on 15th September 2013

Hi Peggy

It is just as Shirley states Dozing is just a relaxed state of mind on the edge of falling asleep I do it quite often and find it quite relaxing.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:27 on 15th September 2013

Nearly 4200 views, you know I did say this was going to be a popular thread.

Well done Neil...

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 19:55 on 15th September 2013

Hi Peggy

Are you just listening to the short previews on my site or have you managed to download a full production as I have not seen anything on the download sheet for your name.

Read the intro that I gave in the article my Journey into Meditation for a good guidance of how to start.

Don't worry most people start off like this with meditation.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 19:58 on 15th September 2013

Hi Ron

Many thanks Ron the thread seems to be spreading like wildfire I had no idea that the subject would create so much interest.

The thing is Ron that I have so much more detail to release.

Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 20:08 on 15th September 2013
Release it Neil very interesting
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:16 on 15th September 2013
What are you waiting for Neil?
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 08:59 on 16th September 2013
Okay forum members been a tad busy this weekend producing a new Meditation CD 
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:20 on 19th September 2013

Well, good for you Neil..what's this one going to include?

I'll have to go through my books and see if I have anything that might be of help to you. Ok, Neil you do the meditation...I have beforehand an nice bath for you ..it's called an Cistus Bath for an troubled mind...since Peggy has an hard time relaxing to begin with....I hope she can find the ingrediants.

Oil of Cistus  is used in the food industry as an aromatic substance for confectionary, soft drinks, and ice cream and as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume. Our ancestors used the essence of this shrub native to the Mediterranean Sea for the festering of ulcers and badly healing wounds. Even today its still used for eczema and psoriasis, for loosening phlegm, stopping bleeding,and as an natural antibiotic. If you always feel like an nervous wreck, have emotions with coming to terms with something, you will benefit from this esscence which warms you from the inside. In addition, together with Orange oil, it detoxifies the whole body. Put 8 drops of cistus and five drops of orange oil, another two drops of lavender oil, into the bath water,which you have brought to an pleasant temperature and bathe in it for about one quarter of an hour... it's good for the thinking positive before mediation. It's hard to find places that sell tintures of oil in drops....but over in England it might be easier as there are many herbals over there...Europe is more into these things.  I'll look later to see if anyone has this on-line also. OK, dry off, get comefy...Neil it's meditation time.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 05:34 on 19th September 2013
Peggy...http://www.synergyessentials.com/cistus.....5 ml or 5 fluid ozs. is $9.43...or you can get an 2 oz sample of it for $2.57...and if you go tot the web site scroll down an read about it from them also.
There were an lot of web sites for this stuff..take your pick and try it out. Maybe Neil can add some in his meditation kit..just as an pre-readiness to his tape.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 13:05 on 19th September 2013

Hi Shirley

I just love your post I feel refreshed already, for that internet bath you prepared  I will certainly look for the ingredients as it sounds great.

My next meditation will be I think very close to your heart Shirley the title will be My Oregon Journey.

The content will include Mount Hood, the Lake that reveals the reflection of Mount Hood, the Gardens with their brilliant color's and the mystique of the Multnomah waterfall.

Shirley yesterday was my lucky day I have been approached by a company in America to supply audios of my CDs in voice only format so that they can mix and match any music track with any of my voice only audios.

Extract from email I received,    I have now been able to download all three tracks and I love your soothing voice! :)

That will take care of Sunday I will let the P:O:E: members know how the situation transpires.

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:19th September 2013 16:33