'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Cathedral of Canterbury

Canterbury

a Historic City in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 21:41 on 29th October 2013

Try this Andy

Use a bedside CD player and play some relaxing music when you go to bed keep the volume on the low side so you can just hear the music, try it every night your mind will soon get used to the routine once this has been achieved you will be able to meditate during daylight hours.

You say that your mind is always on the tick don't fall into the trap that your mind is controlling you, reach into the very depths of your minds control system and instruct it to work for the good of your body if you want to meditate then let the control system in your mind know that is your wish.

I realize that this situation has a very fine dividing line that is part of the mind is controlling the minds functions to carry out your requests.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Andy Dodds
Andy Dodds
quotePosted at 22:08 on 29th October 2013
will give it a try neil cheers
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 00:25 on 3rd November 2013

Meditation thought for the day

May your heart be as strong as it has been today let it guide and direct you to peaceful thoughts for others who are less fortunate. 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 05:12 on 9th November 2013

Meditation thought for the day.

When the suns shines into your aurora take in its peaceful warmth, store its energy within your heart this is the free gift of our universe.

Neil and Trisha

neishameditations

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:9th November 2013 05:25
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 05:57 on 10th November 2013

Meditation thought for the day.

When troubles overwhelm you look to your Guardian Angel friend, the answer is waiting.

Neil and Trisha

neishameditations

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:34 on 17th November 2013
Wow, the thread continues to provide good reading for somebody Neil. Getting on for 13,000 views...fantastic and well done!
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 05:35 on 18th November 2013

Hi Ron

Many thanks will fuel the fire shortly  

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:24 on 19th November 2013

Hi John

Its entirely up to the individual to choose which Guardian Angel that they feel comfortable with its akin to the gut feeling of liking someone when meeting a person for the first time, deep down we all have that instinctive intuition.

Hope that helps John

Neil 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 06:57 on 20th November 2013

Meditation thought for the day

The wheel has only one broken spoke rely on the others to take you to your destiny. 

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:49 on 21st November 2013

Hi John

We often hear the phrase be an Angel  and just do this for me, or if someone has been kind, you will often hear the exclamation you are an Angel.

We all have different perceptions what Angels should look like but throughout Biblical times Angels are referred to time and time again, if in fact that reincarnation in the spirit world is possible then it is quite feasible that that an Angel Spirit could be attached to a new soul , giving rise to the feeling that a person is Angelic in his or her way.

My belief is that Angels do exist and help to guide us in different ways it's just a pity that some of the despots we have in the world today do not listen to their inner self when carrying out some of the atrocities that we witness in this world.

The destiny for this type of person is mapped out for them, their souls will never be allowed to rest.

This is only my viewpoint John hope it helps.

Neil

neishameditations