Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

All Saints Church

Rotherham

in the county of South Yorkshire

The 14 century Old Post Office at Tintagel, Cornwall

Tintagel

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Meditation and Relaxation

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:07 on 23rd September 2013

Hi Ron

Its hard to believe so many have viewed I have been just a tad busy I will put some more fuel on the fire ASAP.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:32 on 25th September 2013

Tell me all about the being busy Neil...my hubby looked at me when I asked him the other day to do something for me...he said, you don' t work, you should have all day long to do anything you need done. I looked at him and said, when you retire, and don't report to  your work place....see if your time isn' t used up by an hundred other things... just like mine is these days also....and with it that comes no "pay check" either. .just what needs done for or by someone  He quietly went and did as I asked...and It wasn't even being said in an mean or nasty way either.  I think we are all limited to time schedules any more...it has become part of the "now" age.

Peggy......... this one is for you since you said that you couldn't take an bath...Thyme and Cedarwood Joint and Backache Rub .....Rich in thymol, carcavol, menthone, and pimeme....this tyme rub is ideal for the relief of backaches and joint pains and should be used immediately after the bath or shower....Receipe...2 onces of jojoba oil...12 drops of thyme, essential oil, and 12 drops of cedarwood, essential oil. Mix ingrediants  thoroughly and message into affected areas with an slow circular motion.

And so It goes, dinner is calling..talk later on.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 06:51 on 25th September 2013

Hi Shirley

My day starts usually around 6 to 7 am and I am always doing something, it could be anything from fixing a leaking tap for someone or arranging charity food handouts for the homeless people in Malaga.

Then there is the learning of Ritual for my Masonic Lodges I come out of the chair in two Lodges in the next two months and go in one other Lodge as Master, for that I have about 4 A4 pages of Ritual to learn by memory to install the new Masters.

Last night my day finished at 9.30 after the Provincial the meeting of the Officers of the Province, discussing policy for the coming year, my office in the Province is Provincial Treasurer I have under my jurisdiction 26 Lodges my responsibility is to collect all the fees from the Lodges record and dispatch the same to The Grand Lodge of Spain each quarter.

My relaxation time is between 2 and 5pm when I watch television whilst revising my Ritual.

But not forgetting P.O.E. as this gives me great pleasure being able to communicate with others.

By the way did you receive my private mail the other day?

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:25th September 2013 10:50
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 08:37 on 26th September 2013

Hi Forum members Case No 3

During any of my meditation sessions, I find I am able to reach out to another dimension of life, into a world that only peace prevails I have to be careful when transcending into this dimension that I protect myself prior to commencing any of my meditations.

I do this because any free spirit that may require a path to another dimension could easily latch on to my thought pattern, they may be friendly or otherwise, as the aim of any meditation is to reach out for the most pure thoughts possible which allows you to return to this normal world refreshed and revitalized.

I use this method during any Reiki treatment on a client which ensures that the client is also protected and that any negative thoughts that the client may have will not interfere with the overall result as only the purest of energy should be transmitted to a client during a Reiki treatment.

At the end of a Reiki treatment I always sweep of the negative energy that may be surrounding the client’s aura.  This is done by making repeated passes of the hands, starting at the head and working downwards towards the feet, this combs the aura and relaxes any tensions within the aura field.

Whilst I was carrying out this process on a client I noticed that each time I passed over the hip/groin area I received a tell-tale impulse in my fingertips, bearing in mind that my hands during the process are anything from 4 to 6 inches away from the body.

I concentrated on the area and made shorter passes over the left hand side of the higher groin area and each time the feeling in my finger tips became stronger.

I advised the lady to see her Doctor who advised her to have a scan the result was that she had an Ovarian Cyst about the size of a golf ball; this was subsequently removed by an operation.

The lady is fine and well. I cannot thank enough whoever it is who gave me this meditational capability.

The lady is a family member.

Neil Rodgers

https://neishameditations.com

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:30 on 29th September 2013

Another interesting read Neil, but you know what I don't 'prepare' myself for anything, I suppose because I don't do it commercially so to speak.

When I 'help' people, and I have to say it's more a case of a party piece for me when I do it, mainly because they really don't believe I can make a difference, let alone feel 'something' leaving their body!

It always ends up with them laughing and saying it's getting hot, as I get the 'feeling' through the palm of my hands, whilst using the so-called Reiki, if that's what I am able to do.

I find it quite amazing that this even works, or that 'something happens' that I can't explain, but anyway a great thread and I think it will go on for a long time yet, especially if you add more cases that you have been involved with. It makes you wonder for sure!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:39 on 29th September 2013

Members, what you couldn't possibly know is that Neil just sent me an email saying:

"Hi Ron just had a premonition to ask if you are all okay."

That's almost spooky Neil, but bang on as we were thinking about each others capability.

PS: Hope you don't mind me saying this Neil, I can delete it if you would rather I did.

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 19:03 on 29th September 2013

Hi Ron

No don't delete it Ron

The situation is the same as the sort of wave length that distant healing works on, at an extremely high frequency that allows telepathic transference of thought.

But that's another case both Trisha and I gave healing sessions to some people in America by this method.

Some people think I am away with the Fairies but this is my world and I am sticking to it like glue, there is something different out there that has been missed.

Edited by: Neil Rodgers at:29th September 2013 22:50
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 08:56 on 30th September 2013

Hi John

Thanks for your post and your interest in the subject of Meditation and Relaxation I really appreciate your question.

Let’s take Tony Christie as an opening subject having a guardian angel helps him to sing better.

I also believe that this is true, the reason for this belief is a fortnight ago I had to sing the Ladies Song for our annual Ladies Evening.

As soon as the announcement was made the entertainer for the evening started the music I was only just rising up out of my seat at the table and a little voice said to me in the back of my mind, don't have that Neil you have not introduced yourself to your audience, that was the voice of my Mother so I asked the entertainer to stop the music, I then introduced myself and the song that I was about to sing, I have never delivered a performance of the song as well as I did that night.

My Mother had a beautiful voice and I really believe she was with me that evening - you may say my guardian angel.

To take your next point  

How can things be other than friendly when you are at a place where only peace prevails?

It is the interim period before you commence the mediation that is so important in that you protect yourself, so that no external influences may disrupt your meditation and latch on to your thought pattern.

Then the answer is it can’t be anything other than friendly if the meditation being carried out is free of any external influence and that is the reason I protect myself prior to any meditation, it’s no big deal or hard to achieve you just have to be resolute that no other free spirit is going to latch on to your meditation thoughts. It is when you do not protect yourself that other external forces latch on to your thought pattern

All that is required is to ask your guardian angel to protect you whilst you carry out the meditation.

Neil
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:09 on 30th September 2013

Just had my post taken out again...I ran into another person saying the same thing I have...try to tell the truth...your post gets wiped out.I am not at home right now...so I have no idea if you sent me an email or not..but I haven't been using any e-mail for several years except through my hubby. You can ask Bill Gates elite hackers why, they keep losing this guy as they trace him down. He started out in China, went to TExas, Chicago, SEattle, Portland and ended up in LOs Angelas...when they went to the address, this person has already left there. But that's "OK" I don' treally say anything that is personale and haven't for an long time...we are all monitored over here. My last question I had to answer was by an person named "Betty"who was inquiring if I thought Lester Crawley was really an devil worshpper as Grand Master Lodge officers. Sounds an bi tlike Geroge W. Bush in his day also..and many members of the Skull and bones are supposedly in the Mason Lodge these days. A person is good or bad...that' sit...what determines which was is by what harm they do to others. There is an natural of "balancing in the world" going on all the time...in everything....but there is only one creator God of energy and light.  Whose "will" is supreme over ours. I explained to "Betty" that when Lester Crawley was Grand Mason of the Masonic Lodge...that everyone was into the "Occult" era...Ouija boards, and the British has just opened up the first Pyramid...and was must sought by the wealthy to buy their own "mummy" back in those days It was the day o fHUdini and his performances also.So you have to take into consideration where the leaders of the day are being led into to keep their popularity. I had an uncle that was an "Shriner" Mason in Los Angelas, and an great aunt that was the President of the Easten Star in Pasadena, California. Our family has ties to the Mason;s since as far as we have documented 1794. My mother'slineage was the Read/Reed kindship to Benjamin Frankln's wife. But the Masonic Lodge is about carrying the word of God and self-sacrifice to the cause of humanity...even it if means death. Itis about not beign wealthy, but living confortably...the wealth many of them have had..it not the doctrine they persue but in it's use tomake the world an better place. Now not ALL members probably understand that one at times. They were in the European days concerned with keeping Jesus "alive" and his word and Alchemy...from that it went into founding hospitals and medical pursuits. Each "age" has had it's specialty in helping the world in some way though....there has a only been two or three people over the last 500 years or so that has attained the very highest honor in the Lodge...and they are upon completion in Scotland said to walk one with "God" in essence. ..and bodily form if God so desires that. Very few of them go very high without being killed in some way. It is much that also any family doesn't come first to an Mason's life  over his objectives in serving for the higher glory. It seems like organizations of any kind put more into rituals and paperwork perhaps then does "God". But everyone needs some guidance I do suppose so it exists of it's own accord.

I met some of my guardian angels..there was an whole room full of them I might say also. They are there to guide you to do God's will and help you do soul growth lessons...up until the government came about with their "mind control" programs...you could tell when you received messages or visions out of the blue where or whom your guardian angel was. Perhaps why the Government screwed that one up also...for control of others..not to help others. Take note the many people whom gave freely of knowledge and guidance are not there these days because of manipulations by others..particularly the doctors that wan the business in Psychatriy. Many of us shine out our best.... as we deal with our problems in life. When we face our challenges and over come them. For every obstica lput in front of you...there are usually several choicse along the path..before you cometo th end and take an different lesson to tackle.

I must go for now...I will get back to everyone in several days on this thread...hope by then "Peggy" has been found. I guess it is not for me to help her...so maybe you can Neil...cause I doubt I could ever give up my bath time ritual...she seems like she could  need some help if her back is in such an poor condition as she makes it sound like. Let us all know how things go for you in your workings.  

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 06:40 on 1st October 2013

Hi Shirley

I have sent you some private mail so that probably why it went unanswered.

I required your email to send you a free download of one of my meditation CDs  so if you are interested choose one please.