Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Zennor Point - Cornwall

Zennor

in the county of Cornwall

Lizard lifeboat station

Lizard

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:12 on 26th October 2015
Good Morning to all--Nectar is at hand Wink
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:05 on 26th October 2015

James does this mean to say your feeling like an " bumble" bee today?....I had the weirdest  dream last night...I was dreaming there was an big concert going on in southern California...kind of like "Woodstock" and things started off well, there were people listening to the music...as they had several famous bands/singers spread out over the area....people started dong an bit of "pot" to relax,..families having picnics.....and people just kept coming and coming...until they were in the million people range....and things started going into an bit of chaos...as many of them had lost their way back to where they came from..so they callled ou tthe National guard to to to help them find where they had parked thier cars and shuttle busses to get back to them, we were trying to find our way also, but had an pretty good idea, as we hadn't wandered through the area and kept close to where we first entered, and then I woke up...still remebering the people in an stage of panic. Very "real" feeling dream. I awoke to the news that northern India had an 7.7 quake...and still feel nausua over that also. 

Christmas Ornaments...I've got until Wednesday afternoon to finish the ones I started this morning....I have now done them in lavendar, dark purple, amber/gold, red, blue, turquoise, white, silver, and lavender. and with and without feathers. Ones I'm doing now are black, tiny red rinestones, white pom pom balls for snow, white crystal snowflakes..and tiny penguines with black fabric that look like it's snowing on it, background of silver sparking glittered stock paper, on one side...corgated paper with an deer on the front o fan background of pine cones and holly...black suede leather top to my stockings..red ribbon touches. So I best get back to them, as Dancing with the Stars comes on tonight with their Holloween show...I stayed up last night and made my own style of cupcakes, couldn't sleep....banana nut..with maple sugar frosting..topped with massive walnuts and broken off piece of an heath bar....which is like chocolate covered English toffee.  So to say it mildly...I'm having an nutty- heathen...full of banana's... treat for Holloween. My hubby left me an note...PS...the cupcakes look really good...but noticed he didn't touch them. I'm having them with coffee and french vanilla creamer.. enough though for me. Rain is going away...and the atmosphere seemed like it's "lifting" an bit today...so enjoy your day...don't get stung by James and his nectar today...laughs*...talk later on.... James, are you dressing up this year for Holloween?

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:04 on 27th October 2015
Hi to all POEsters...the diet Shirley??
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 11:45 on 27th October 2015
Good Morning to all--not this year ShirleySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:28 on 28th October 2015

He don't need to dress up Shirley he's scary enough as it is! lol

Hi to all POEsters

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:19 on 29th October 2015

Ron. dresses are sooooo explensive these days....I was listening to
Dino"  Martin this morning doing my craft work...think the song was" let it snow" on the Christmas CD tape. I use to have two sets of car keys, unfortunately...one pair I cant' find as of this morning from last night appparently. I just got back from the two stores I was in buying things at last night...they say, Nope...not in the office. I've already looked the most likely places around here. I deceided this losing the keys started when someone talked me into buying jeans with pockets...until then they went into and out of my hand immediately... to my purse.  Sister in-law was suppose to come by today...she said that she would make it tomarrow morning. I finsished another "set" of ornaments today while I was waiting for her.Now I'm ready for an bath...as I spent this morning in cleaning house and picking it up a bit. As to the the diet....what was.... changed for me on my routine...so I'm back to the ways and the people I've dealt with all my life to be "fat" in the first place. Kind of like an alcoholic...you have to get away from the past. With that I go take an warm bubbly bath...sounds good to me, had the heat running this morning. But I may go get me an new phone...I  should of kept the other one that I bought for the same reason the last time. Have an good day everyone. Sounds like Holloween is going down the tube unless your invited to an party somewhere...suppose to rain through the weekend. But at least I guess you could say an quick costume would be an towel with flippers on your feet or rain boots. Just don't forget the long johns/union suit underneath the towel. Later..... 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:15 on 29th October 2015

Ah, the long Johns Shirley; but Union Suit? What's that/they/them?

Hi to all POEsters, have a good day...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:39 on 29th October 2015
Good Morning --have a nice daySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:43 on 29th October 2015

Union suits are like long john's but in one long outfit....but they use to come in "pink" for the ladies to wear revealing Holloween costumes over....only Jessie...tokk hers and sewed on 8 bably bottle nipples and was carrying around an dolly one year...once an "mother"...always an mother I guess. We laughed...it was an really cute costim idea. back in the days when you had to make your own outfits. She made her own ears and bought the piggie nose.

Well sister in law came over...I loaded her entire trunk with Christmas goodies...complete trunk...could no longer hold one more thing...24 ornaments this year for her alone....then we went out to breakfast. She mentioned my diet also and I told her the problems I've been having this year with staying on one but more then anything...getting in the excerise. I told her that soon I'd have the rest of the Christmas stuff made and sent out and then can maybe work on things. I'm watching my diet all the time, even when I break it though...and try to make amends sometimes for doing even that. I was just talking to my neighbor...about her "Canute" viking genealogy....I told her he was kind of cool on how he raided others and pillaged the local churches for Gold. I told her if the economy gets any worse.... that like an true leader..... I was expecting her to go out an "pillage" for us...by then she was laughing being quite elderly. I looked at her and said..."OK"...maybe for an decent pillow? I left her at that. I have to go an pick up my grandson fo ran dental appt. so can't talk much today...have an good one.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:46 on 31st October 2015

Hi to all POEsters...

I would love to see our James dressed in one of those Shirley....maybe the pink version? As for the 'piggie nose' yes James knows all about pigs, having spent his life as a butcher.

That reminds me, what about the picture of those two ladies James; are you still not wanting to disclose who the one in the middle was? lol