'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Belton

Belton

in the county of Lincolnshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:43 on 30th November 2015
Morning/afternoon to all POEsters...
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:44 on 30th November 2015

Good afternoon...tree i sjust about finished, have two appta thi week, one to the orthedontist....three time to write that word for jumping on me, an OSHU hospital for ear check up. It is lightly raining here, just started, hopw its not icy out at th ekids house before it warms up an bit. Whole state of Oregon was under freezin gthis morning when I got up.

My hubby brought me home something the other day...called Miracle Copper anti-fatigue Compression Stockings....as the doctor and I have been talking about before...it reduces sweeling in your ankles and feet...boost circulation...controls odors, messages your feet and legs as you move...and helps relieve Varicose veins..it was weaved with copper infused fibers...expensive...but you know copper helps if you have athritis problems due to cold weather also. Use to be people wore copper rings on thier fingers, bracelets and necklaces in the winter time to help with ackey pains of cold weather....now you hardly see it any more. I will attest to these stocking taking down the water rentention in my feet recently....and I found them protective of my feet in the cold wind...but not hot to wear. Once the water was out of my ankles...the pain went away. I've never seen them on the market before now.

I went to pay off some Cgristmas debts and added more to the credit line today...I think I'm hopless here lately.

Sarah started her own Chrismas village...and needs som help with making it come alive. It's all 50per cent off right now and the best time to buy it...but its really picked over and then some. I had to buy the display in one store, but it's really cute, and the same for the fiber optic tiny city water fountain in another store. I hoep with what I'm going to give her that it does just that...starts to making the scene come alive....but you know, my heart was heavy laden when I realized no church this year. That is what started my collection, I walked in and the lighted front window had the same scene as the start of my bible in Sunday School in 1956...so I bought the church and started collecting the pieces. Last year they made my hubby's Grandfather's CEdar Creel Baptist Church...so I bought it also. The history to pass on concerning it.  Something to pass on to the grandkids. But it is an different size then the Christmas town items. The Christmas Villages are an on going work every year and we need replace parts for the older part of the collection, so the pieces match the original, esp in the various people...whom are easily broken at times. Which reminds....we saw "Charlotte" on TV...I couldn't believe my eyes how much she has grown since babyhood days...she's cute...we ought to see more of her and George. I think it was someone in POE that was calling her "Lotty" when she was born...wee little "lotty". Hope they have an good Christmas and no reason why not. Kids make Christmas something special. So do the baby animals...I think it's thier innocence and plain un-contitional "love" in the world they display...and give to it. With that, I best get going, the day has been fast and Ineed to go out and see the kids tonight also.  talk later!...Have an good day. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:47 on 30th November 2015
I'm having real problems with "Satan" today in case you haven't guessed by now...word manipulation.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:03 on 1st December 2015

No problem Shirley, we can work it out as the Beatles would say! lol

Hi to all POEsters, have a great day.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:54 on 1st December 2015

That England does very well Ron...and I adored the Beattles in thier day also.Well, executive tree is up and looking right nice...., bit of  wine sitting around  the room,  and still doing an bit of tweeking today though. Little things being taken care now. Peppermint bark sitting out now, Christmas music out now....fresh fruit for both the kid's house and here, extra milk and eggs for cooking, presents under the tree and sitting down to relax for the first time in 6 months or better. Have an lot of debts to start paying off and did some of it yesterday....gonna take "many moons" as the Native Americans say...but an steady no spending and steady sending in the money and eventually...Spring gets here....Laughs*...just in time for Easter and those tuplip bulbs need planting. "Have yourself an Merry Little Christmas"by James Prescott today made me want to slow dance....no...Dean Martin. What happened to him, he's usually here....Prescott. Tacoma, Washignton Elks lodge bought out McMinimines Resort for an new  Lodge...wish someone would buy this town an big town city center hall... for different events  James Prescott... got stomped to death in an Black Friday Sale?....oh, poor James...now down to another POE person not checking in. Come on James...where ever your at and let us know your what your doing. I'm thinking of Plum pudding, so I need an bath before I make dinner to get my senses back again....talk later!....Have an good Day.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:59 on 2nd December 2015

That James is always lurking Shirley; he's a moderator and so like me and other Mods he will be roaming the POE site just to make sure things are in order, but not necessarily commenting in every thread.

I reckon you must be well organized to be ready for Christmas this early!

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:13 on 2nd December 2015
Good Morning to all---yes i am here Shirley and thanks for being concerned about meWink--nice to see you are all ready for Christmas --is yours an open house for Christmas --i may drop in.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:53 on 3rd December 2015

It should be though we opted this year to eat Christmas Dinner at my kid's house...I am not to good at doing the 75 some people in my house these days...twas much better when the kids were smaller...now they have kids of thier own to deal with. It's usually the schools or some church that opens up to the "open houses" these days and I think sometimes it's hard for even them to do. Organized, oh no, not really...but I seem to always be doing the working an no time to enjoy the holiday, so decided to start earlier this year...but it sure brings back last year's trip to the Oregon Garden and staying there overnight in facilites...lodge/resturant and private rooms with fireplaces. Plus getting to see the decoration display....singers and craft workers " wares" they were selling. I felt that was the best money I ever spent. We will see how the trip to the coast does this year. I was listening to my ole time Christmas Music and then some of the newer songs...really had me rocking up an storm listening. WEnt to get some more ear plugs today and came out the door to see some guy had pinned an fella to the floor, theft?....I gotta go...my kids are here to drop of my dental appt tomarrow morning...talk later on.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 19:47 on 3rd December 2015

James might drop in on you Shirley? Wow!.....I notice you didn't say okay. lol

Hi to all, whoever, wherever you are.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:49 on 4th December 2015

Ok, I'm back....James, good luck if I'm home.... unless you call...I am an bit leary knowing that "Satan" is working through people named James also...including my brother. I got an call from his ex-wife...she did not use compression stockings after her leg surgery...she callled me iin very much pain...an burning censation....she apparently was never given any stockings at teh hospital and didn't know you had to buy them yourself.  I hope she does not have an blood clot slowing down her leg arteries or closing them down...it could kill her....she refused to take my advice an go to emergency in an hospital down there, she's in Eugene, Oregon...said she didn't trust them...had no way to get there if she did....Trisha( my brothers daughter) is suppose to go see her after the kids get home from school tomarrow...and she said she'd ask for her to go get her some compression stockings. She says she has no money until her spousal check from my brother comes through the mail also...but her sister in Salem is suppose to be there Saturday morning and pick her up and she's going to try to get to the hospita up here...l and see her doctor by Tuesday...if this isn't serious enough to kill her by then.  I hope we can make an link up with her in Salem. Now here's the problem with even James trying to see me...Saturday is the Boy Scout Food drive in this area..he most likely can't do anything until after its done with...which means going to Salem will have to wait on both of them...her to give us the address of her sister...and him for being free of this years food drive.

So I bought an new computer....with an new email addy...guess what I tried to email Art Bell and it never went through...Satan control I guess. Said it couldn't be sent wihout having somethid done to it first.  Now he keeps saying call me...I don't want my idenity in his web site disclosed to the general public. So if he wants to talk Isis and what not else on what I'm seeing psychically...I can not do.  In gneral some of his problems will not be solved unless someone makes the effort to fix my email...and most the dam time they take it out faster then I can write the email. So I will all tell you....first I get the vision that what's going on with Isis over in the niddle east is that they want to make an canal from Iran along the Turkey Syria border to ship out Iranian oil to an different port...they wan tit kept secrret...because we generally stop thier oil from leaving their southern port when we are mad at them. First they must get the people out of the area....and secure the borders to dig this canal....if it's not underground at that. Now, Art Bell has poppped off his mouth and said Isis memebers must be killed....is most likely why he was being harrassed....just to show him they take it as an threat against them. Now we go to yesterday's shooting.

Yes, take all AK-47 rifles from the general public, monitor them...whose got them and what they are doing with them. Hand guns should be sufficient for the citizens to protect themselves.

Ther can supposedlu be no WWIII without "German" intervention into making it happen.

I ran across the name of Meshe...I'd like to see if "Anonomlous" whom declared war against Isis can find out who this company is...it's like an blank store front...who are they, who do they back, corporate members names....I know only that its said an investment group out of Canada...which speaks "oil" to me knowing the area history...an oil company up there owns most of California's oil rigs now. The Boston Marathon brother's wife said, Everyting was fine until "mesha" came along...I thought maybe an girls name until I found this company....and I wonder what's the involvement there.

Yesterday's attack...an man and woman married....with an little baby girl...given to relatives, he's making $70,000 in wages an year are into this attack...it's rather hard to believe...they can't be hard up for money....I would think they would love thier little baby daughter enough to want to be her parents...so I just don' t get the motive on this I was told some other media said that he had an fallling out with the nursing home owner or adminstrator....bizzar to say the least and these days the truth is usually elusive on things. But you can't have enough security it looks like at any rate. At least every business of over 5 people needs security trained wth an hand gun appparently.A cop on every corner possibly also. it's getting rediculous at times. With that I go for now...I had other issues also, mostly historical ones...etc. My response to Art Bell if I were ever to get through to him. 

Weather is breaking, storm coming in, suppose to be wild winds and warming up starting overnight. I've had about 5 hours sleep since yesterday...my teeth are sensitive an hurting me and my stomach feels like an blowing ball and is burning an bit. My cat keeps falling ot sleep up over me, he's always protected me, bu there lately as he sleeps on the back of the sofa...he fallls to sleep so soundly...he fallls down behind it with thud...them comes back over it with eyes wide green and looking like "Wha thappened', I feel sorry for him. I tried to snuggle him up at the end of my feet for some sleeping off an on, which doesn't help me either on sleeping. He's an good " Putty cat" as I tell him.......But I'm afraid of the whisker situation if he keeps breaking them as he falls. So another situation needing corrected better. I go for now, and see what tomarrow'sresults of the wind storm was....have an good evening.