'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Traditional Devon cottages backing onto churchyard in Zeal Monachorum, Devon

Zeal Monachorum

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:01 on 8th November 2015

Interdemensionally.....had to look that one up Shirley...

Assume you mean interdimensional being or intelligence also intra-dimensional and other dimensional is a type of theoretical and/or fictional entity existing in a dimension beyond our own. Wow, so now you know! lol

As for accepting Norton or McAfee on your PC Shirley you do get the opportuntity to refuse both. I have used them both in the past, but dumped them for the Microsoft Security Essentials, which has always done the business and updates regularly without having to bother about your anti-virus

Hi to all POEsters...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:21 on 9th November 2015

Thanks for the input Ron, Well, guess you know I got "told" yesterday by my son...whom said..".No more Christmas anything pelase until AFTER Thanksgiving...so we had "words"...and he upsets me so much when he comes across like an few other guys I know I'm ready to "plow into" and then some. Usually some guy steps in for me with these honcho moncho type dudes...get me out of their presence quietly.Scouts use to do it abou tthr time they saw my eye starting to squinter and I was about ot land into to someone like an wild cat caught in an corner with fingernails straight out ready for an goood cat fight. Anyway...we left. But on the way out I explained to him that Canada celebrated their national "Thankgiving" about three weeks ago.

OK...today I went out looking for Silver polish...as wrights is an nice polish but it don' t get off the tarnish if the silver has laid around unkept very well, which is wht I recently bought at an thrift store....So I picked up some of this stuff...callled  "Goddards"...and it says...in 1839 Joseph Goddard of Leciester, England perfected perfect polish and cleaning chemicals...for most of the prominent families in England, used for antiques...museums...galleries...hotels...and private estates throughout the world.....Just in time, my little problem may be taken care of here shortly....hope so because you can't get ahold of "Tarnex" any more that I know of exactly in the stores.

So I am taking an break...having finished off the ornaments to ship out yesterday/last night...and into tweeking up the house, so now we have alll new bedlinens in holiday theme for both houses...mine and my kid's and I'm starting in the mode for getting things " ship shape" for the Holidays so I can actually enjoy them. Maybe go some places and see things alll decorated up besides the stores. But tonight...is "Dancing with the Stars" and you know I always watch that one and enjoy it. So I best get going...it's an pizza night for us. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:55 on 10th November 2015

I would guess that Goddards Silver Polish is the number one product over here Shirley. It does 'pong' a bit when you apply it, but it certainly does the business.

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:39 on 10th November 2015
Good Afternoon---Internet been off till 2-30pm Frown
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:15 on 10th November 2015

Good morning...just got an call from Judy, who tells me she can't get into "earthboppin" web site...wonder what's going on today. I heard last night on Art Bell's show that the NaVy is setting off Trident missles into the SW of the USA as an "excerise". Unloaded ones naturally.... and off ships out in the Pacific Ocean. But he said no doubt every country around has thier eyes on what's going on just the same. Maybe someone got an bit "antsy" and decided to shut down the internet? How about the big ground opening gaps in the earth in both mississippi and in Russia also here lately. Not good. I got two gifts sent off today and taken care of and added Roast Beef pot pies to my Thanksigivng dinner menu. So I am moving right along. Started catching up on the house work a bit from making all the ornaments...cleaned up my craft room and have some other stuff to do...so I guess I best back to it. Tonight is "Scouts" you know.  Have an good day everyone.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:24 on 11th November 2015
Hi to all POEsters, have a great day wherever you are.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:44 on 11th November 2015
Good Afternoon --all ok ?Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 05:37 on 12th November 2015

Good evening...been busy today...have Thnaksgiving set up for 12 and pushing it maybe 14 people. Got the downstairs done in Christmas decorations....silver/white/greenery....it sparkles down there to boot....but quite elegant looking. Still have the rest of the rooms to do, but not doing as much this year...adding more "punch" to the decorations though. My feet hurt tonight...anyone like rubbing feet?...I ususally get hubby to do things like that, when we went to the coast, they were so swelled, he rubbed them for me and  I fell asleep....I felt him toss an blanket over me later... and then woke up at 3 am with rain coming down in morbid buckets it was raining so hard. Felt better when I got up...I leave for an bit to go visit "jesus"....ever since I was an little girl...he holds me like an little lamb until I'm safe an feeling better. Such an blissfull comforting "peacefulness" to it all. Yes, even healers need help to heal and refresh themselves at time.  So I've been hearing Christmas music frequency in my ears now for two days straight. This first started about 3 years ago, only at Christmas for some reason. Hum. It is snowing to high heaven at Mt. Hood with the rain showers going through...as they said...their first major stick to the ground stuff. People are pleased. Haven't had the chance to see to much of what's going on in the world..or the news. I was told one time, don't watch the news....it's never good anyway. But the Christmas Toy donations have now started to give little kids toys for this year. I ususally get one girl and one boy's gift...and take it to where they collect them. I had my sister drop them off last year, or my grandson, forget which now....anyway I was turning the car around. It does them good to participate in it...even if they don't have money to make an contribution themselves...it gets them to thinking about others.  I must go for now and lay down an bit...still have an lot of housework left to do get things straighted up and caught up...talk later on.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 06:13 on 12th November 2015

Sounds like you need to take a rest Shirley.

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:39 on 12th November 2015
Good Morning to all--have a nice day.Smile