'; ?>
Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Palm Sunday.

Hunstanton

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

Picture of the Priory Church, Leominster, Herefordshire -  (Taken by Joe Thompson 2007)

Leominster

in the county of Herefordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:27 on 31st October 2015
Good Morning  nah shes well gone nowWink
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:21 on 1st November 2015

I'm sure James would look good in pink...hairy legs and all...girls are now sporting tux's to events thesd days..why not the guys brighten things up...smiles* James.... maybe an pink petunia next year?

Three trick or treaters...far cry from the 200 we use to have...but the winter storm came in and it's raining pretty heavily....my kids came over to help straighten out our new phones we got Friday night...so I can get the calls answered properly...the phones would ring, but be dead when I went to talk...hubby is doing an popcorn sale with the Scouts right now.....all kinds of calls that I couldn't answer. I sent my kids over to her friend's house with two holloween games and soda pop and holloween pumpkin pizza...but Logan got me up three levels in popping soda bottles faster then I can usually really get started good....hum. He did something I've never done in one move...saved 8 bears in one computer move....no wonder he's on level 216...while I'm at level 18. Sissy now has her own land line telephone here in her bedroom.... besides her cell phone. Guys kept the crackling fire going, made things comfy for everyone....we had pizza here...soup...Nacho's....donuts...candy....and she has another house to go to yet. WE decorated our outside of the house in blinking purple/black and green bats....and amber lights along the whole entryway and into an tree.up the entryway stairs also. I guess people go tot look at it asthey drove by maybe this year. Last I heard, we broke our drought with over inch and half of rain and still coming. Now that everyone has left time to settle down for the night and relax...put the food away. So now it's on to Thanksgiving.... and I'm making that this year. They asked for something simple. Talk later on....

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:56 on 1st November 2015

You do it big time over there, don't you Shirley? Hardly a broomstick passed this way last night, seems the idea of celebrating halloween is on the way out!

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:55 on 2nd November 2015
Good Morning to all Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:30 on 3rd November 2015

It's not on the way out...it's gone to local parties instead of street walking for candy...which probably is safer...but there may not be as many kids this generation also...because of economic crisis...parents couldn't afford to have them. 

Guess what....I have 14 more stockings to do, have done 6 of them and they don't have the supplies in the store for me to do any more.  Both craft stores and my neighbors have been helping me in keeping prices down with coupons and store sales. I can't thank them enough..because it' s been expensive...and they even have their ornaments already half price now. Second box will be done maybe after tomarrow...the last 8 ornaments I do when we come back from an overnighter at the coast the next day...now that my immediate nieghbors are back into the houses on both sides of me. If I can get the one done by tomarrow..it's goes to North Carolina...the last one goes to Judy in Washington state....and I've technically covered all four corners of the USA around me. Merry Christmas everyone!!! All I hve left is the people here around me...either friends or family. I'm tired though...and hubby thinks I need to get away...seriously speaking. 

Kids came over and helped us set up our new telephone system before they went to their holloween party, so same number...different everything else though. I was going crazy last week getting callls I couldn't answer and he's into an Scout "popcorn" Sale coming up. Sister in-law has knee replacement surgery Nov 23rd....but is planning to be back in Eugene for Thanksgiving. Then my brother's grandkids will be with her during thier vacation days from school.  She asked me if I got  the chance to come down there an visit with her though if I can. I told her I'd check on her at the hosptial when she's up here for the surgery. She will be staying with her relatives before going into the hospital, an done will be driving her back down to her house. After that I can maybe try and get some time to go down there if possible.

My kids got an 3 month old kitten...and it's adorable, looks like one o f my cat's kitties maybe. It's an fluff ball and sprite in wanting to play and had the their border collie dog corrallling her in on that one constantly...she just really took to my hubby, she rolled over in his lap and attacked his sweatshirt strings right way....she's grey with dark stripes and has an look no one could resist.  They named her "tink" short for tinker bell. She's about as big as the palm of my hand....she'd get lost in your guy's hands. She climbs over their shoes and an basket upside down under their entry way table like she's climbing the Rockey mountains. OH...yes....big news all over this morning....Mt. Hood had it's first really decent snowfall last night...but it will take an couple more storms before it accumulates enough for the ski lifts to operate and everyone had the most jubulant feeling up there this morning on the news and so excited.."snow"....we got snow!!! Freezing level or was at 4,000 feet....east side Oregon wasunder freezing temperatures this morning also. 

With that I go get settled in for "Dancing with the stars" tonight and Art Bell after that...so have an good evening! 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:40 on 3rd November 2015

Wow Shirley, nearly done for Christmas?

Like your hubby says Shirley it's time to take a break, organize it and then tell us about it here on POE.

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:32 on 3rd November 2015
Good Evening  a bit late on to-daySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:39 on 3rd November 2015

....Well... when I get back...it's finisihing things off, sending out the boxes with five dozen ornaments I've done in 3 weeks time.... and everything stops for an while for Thanksgiving Day dinner at my house. After that comes the Christmas deorations...mostly the tree and Christmas village and it's done. But so far when I get to that stage...everything is already bought and wrappped now. Sunny here with heavy rain coming in this weekend and they are already stir crazy from some weatherman claiming the storm will bring 160 some inches of snow up at Mt. Rainier in Seattle above the 14,000 foot level.I'd say stay out of the mountains this weekend myself....that's almost 13 feet of snow.  But it does make for an economic saver for Christmas to get an few friends with pickups and go load them up with fresh snow and bring them back to town so the kiidies can play with it....when it gets shoveled onto the front lawn...they have an blast doing that, with sleds, snowmen, you name it. You can about bet on an snowball fight also,and afterward some hot chocolate and popcorn to munch on....and an good movie. So I best get going...I have to pack one extra set of clothes and my nightgown...WOW...no suit case this time. Talk later on.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 20:43 on 3rd November 2015

Enjoy the snow Shirley all 13 feet of it if it comes.

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 11:09 on 4th November 2015
Good Morning---wheres she get these posts fromSmilestonkers arent they??Smile